A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m only going to say this once...if you wear W11/M9.5....skip the premium pricing and get that W10.5/M9. All ima say...

I'me revising my initial statements. and this is being said without possessing the shoes so I don't mind an asterisk for now:

This is the greatest Air Jordan III of all time.

(not counting UNDFTD IV) This is also the greatest Jordan Brand Collab of all time.

Hopefully frankwh1te frankwh1te comes thru w the oop. Suppsoed to be here this week!!!

I'me revising my initial statements. and this is being said without possessing the shoes so I don't mind an asterisk for now:

This is the greatest Air Jordan III of all time.

(not counting UNDFTD IV) This is also the greatest Jordan Brand Collab of all time.

Hopefully frankwh1te frankwh1te comes thru w the oop. Suppsoed to be here this week!!!

I’ll be honest, this is basically the SBB of Air Jordan 3s, in terms of quality and execution.

Better than any of the Off Whites, but I don't care for them, don't really understand the hype outside of the fact that they are limited.

Better than any of the Off Whites, but I don't care for them, don't really understand the hype outside of the fact that they are limited.
I’ll give you if you don’t like the Frankenstein colorways...but the quality, attention to detail, and thought put into them are second to none. It’s right in line with these AMM 3s.

Sounds like someone got a bad pair....I have heard no such thing about quality and both pairs I had were pristine.

Back
Top Bottom