A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It was either these or the University Blue 4's. Rest of my shoe funds for the month are reserved for the SB 8's. Between those 2 I figured the 3's would hit outrageous prices much sooner.

I bought another pair at $480. You made a good point the other day. The III--the OG WC--is my all-time favorite Jordan along with the Concords. I've skipped EVERY retro since 2003 because of the crap shape, EP, heel Jumpman, etc. Prices may or may not fall further from this moment, but if they do, I don't think it will be by a massive amount (like not another $100). Either way, I don't care anymore. And they will certainly only rise in the coming year and beyond. Whether they hit $800 soon like the Unions IVs, who knows. But they definitely won't be $500 for very long.
I've been really good in 2021 about not buying many shoes, and I'm trying to do some things with money right now, so spending $1100 on two pairs of sneakers this week hurts. It's not a stress on me financially in reality, it's more just the idea of it that pains me LOL. But it'll take a mega WC retro to top these for me, and who knows if or when that will happen, like you pointed out. So, eff it. No regrets. I'll be wearing the first pair immediately and all over as soon as it arrives.
No regrets, my friend. You are going to look back and thank your lucky stars that you did what you did. I always bust your 🏀 ⚽🏈 over your billion backups, but you won’t hear a peep from me on this one. :rofl:

Everything points to these never reaching Union 1 pricing. Union is a bigger name, 1s are the most popular sneaker out, and the designs are better (granted, these do put up a fight against the SBs in that area.).

Edit: actually, I’m debating internally... these may be better than the SB Union... still wont reach that price point, maybe not even close, but design wise... I’ll probably take these. BT Union, on the other hand, is in a whole other league.
I wouldn't say these are better than the Storms but they have a way better story and meaning behind them. I'd still take the storms over these. I love my BT Union and now I really want the Storms to complete the set but those stupid prices..

If you're dropping 3k for Unions you're getting fleeced.
Obviously prices in different sizes vary. Me and team bigfoot used to get better prices on 1s but I don’t think that’s the case anymore sadly
4C500147-1A53-40AB-8D89-310DE86CFC6D.jpeg
40451ED9-68CE-4A58-869B-9ACAAB079999.png

1K though? You keep saying they’ll reach Union levels which are closer to 3k

If you're dropping 3k for Unions you're getting fleeced.

Obviously prices in different sizes vary. Me and team bigfoot used to get better prices on 1s but I don’t think that’s the case anymore sadly
4C500147-1A53-40AB-8D89-310DE86CFC6D.jpeg
40451ED9-68CE-4A58-869B-9ACAAB079999.png

Wow, I had no idea it was this bad-if Unions can reach $2-$3k in < 3 years, I could totally see AMM 3s hitting $1k in that time period easily… Granted 3s aren’t as hyped as 1s but Union 4s seem to be shooting up and these AMMs are MUCH better than those, in terms of quality and wearability.

Going to say it again: if you want these cop for resale now, ~$450 for these will seem like steal in the future, based on the aftermarket prices of the other shoes mentioned.

Last edited:
add me to the list please; these will not hit current union levels of ~$2K min in the same amount of time for the unions to reach that (2-3 years).

Ones are a timeless and iconic silhouette and Unions add another layer on top which I think will withstand the test of time. But as fakes become better and better, who knows where the ceiling and when the bubble pops for all sneakers 🤷🏻‍♂️

GOAT seller accepted my offer on May 4th for $475 and now its past the 3 business days and they haven't shipped. Anyone know if GOAT will simply just cancel and refund, or will they track down another pair at the same price I offered?

add me to the list please; these will not hit current union levels of ~$2K min in the same amount of time for the unions to reach that (2-3 years).

Ones are a timeless and iconic silhouette and Unions add another layer on top which I think will withstand the test of time. But as fakes become better and better, who knows where the ceiling and when the bubble pops for all sneakers 🤷🏻‍♂️

You don’t think these will hit $1k in 2-3 years though? Union 4s have such a polarizing design and they will easily pass that mark.

Back
Top Bottom