A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

You don’t think these will hit $1k in 2-3 years though? Union 4s have such a polarizing design and they will easily pass that mark.

Union 1's sorry, not the 4's. Union 1's scream out basketball and the Jordan Brand legacy, whereas Union 4's just seem like some random colorway with a collab slapped across it. These are probably in the latter group.

These being $1K, wouldn't rule it out, but definitely dont think these will be anywhere in the same discussion as Union 1. They don't have what the Union 1s have and dont have the same energy as say the TS1.

Union 1's sorry, not the 4's. Union 1's scream out basketball and the Jordan Brand legacy, whereas Union 4's just seem like some random colorway with a collab slapped across it. These are probably in the latter group.

These being $1K, wouldn't rule it out, but definitely dont think these will be anywhere in the same discussion as Union 1. They don't have what the Union 1s have and dont have the same energy as say the TS1.

Ah okay-yeah I completely agree with everything you said here.

GOAT seller accepted my offer on May 4th for $475 and now its past the 3 business days and they haven't shipped. Anyone know if GOAT will simply just cancel and refund, or will they track down another pair at the same price I offered?
From my experience, they'll do whatever is advantageous for them.
If the shoe price is high/higher than you bought, they'll give you credit so you have to pay more out of pocket.
If the price drops lower, they'll find another pair to keep that profit.

Again, from my experience...
I bought a pair of kicks that were just released at the high $ but didn't care because I wanted them fast. The seller didn't ship for way after the cutoff, I emailed them the day after the cutoff because it didn't seem right. Their customer service writes back within a day or two but it always takes more than one reply so days pass. Still, nothing resolved about the seller not shipping. The price drops by at least $150. Without replying back about the concern that the shipper hasn't shipped in over a week they just confirm another sale of the same shoe at the price I paid even though its currently going for waaay less. Their FAQ's state that they'll either refund you or find another seller. OF COURSE they found a seller because the prices were hundreds lower than I paid LOL.

I of course went back & fourth until I eventually got my credit back. Even before I got the credit I already bought the shoe for way less & then ended up using the credit on some Travie Highs....

So the moral of the story is....
They still got more money out me in the end LOLLLL

Last edited:
they'll get back to you with some pr bullshi* about how they tried their "absolute hardest" to find you another pair, yeah... but nah, you're sol

Damn, thanks y’all.
Frustrating that they accepted the offer and choose to not ship. At least just have the courtesy to cancel so I’m not in limbo seeing if they choose to ship or not.

Do it! I was looking at my 2018 BC3s and then looking at these AMMs and it’s honestly hard to believe the same company made both pairs…

I did the same exact thing when mine delivered yesterday. 2018 BC's are a joke compared to these. They look like some kids fleah market joints.

FWIW, length-wise these AMM's are exact to the 2018 BC's at least on the outside.

GOAT seller accepted my offer on May 4th for $475 and now its past the 3 business days and they haven't shipped. Anyone know if GOAT will simply just cancel and refund, or will they track down another pair at the same price I offered?

I Love You Boobies!

How have I never seen you/your username. :lol:

They will find you another pair and if they can’t find a seller they will refund you.

I don't think anyone disputed that lol

Word, you polled everyone on this?

If there's folks saying a shoe fits longer, it can be assumed it's literally longer. :lol:

There have been many cases in different iterations of Nike/Jordan retros, where one release is literally a different length than the other, with both being the same size. AM 90 retros from different years immediately come to mind.

Word, you polled everyone on this?

I need a poll for this? Who actually thought these were longer than regular 3's? Other than you.

I'll wait, and stand corrected if you show me one person who thought that.

"If there's folks saying a shoe fits longer, it can be assumed it's literally longer. :lol: "

Assumed by only you lol

hmm, size 8M dropping to $500 and 8.5M still at $575.

i'm a TTS 8.5. Anyone who's gone down 0.5 size feel like they shouldn't have?

I need a poll for this? Who actually thought these were longer than regular 3's? Other than you.

I'll wait, and stand corrected if you show me one person who thought that.

"If there's folks saying a shoe fits longer, it can be assumed it's literally longer. :lol: "

Assumed by only you lol

:lol: OK.

Even if nobody replies here, it's a fact this has occurred numerous times in the past (same models in the same size being longer/shorter depending on the release/year of the release), so why is this so absurd for you to understand? :lol:

Breaking em in at the crib right now. I think TTS is the way to go 😂
F03A1236-5977-49E5-95AE-64B94D28A281.jpeg

My 13W/11.5M pair just arrived.
I'm an 11.5 in Jordan 1, Jordan 4, Jordan 5, Jordan 12 and Jordan 13s. I'm a size 12 on Jordan 3 older releases (Sport Blues, Cyber Monday, True Blue, FTL WC, BC) and Ultraboost 1.0/Yeezy 350s. My first pair of 3s I got were the Metallic Wolf Greys in a size 11.5 and they were too small so I started buying 3s in size 12. I hadn't tried on any pairs of 3s I've gotten recently (Denims, Cool Greys, Georgetowns) in size 12 so I was kind of worried that the new mold Jordan 3s were fitting larger based off what people were saying. But after trying those recent size 12 3s on just now and trying my 11.5M AMM3s I'm glad I went half size down on these. To me they seem to run big. There isn't alot of padding under the satin. I feel like a 13.5W/12M in these would have been huge.

I like these..but i don't think they're hitting union prices..
luckily got 2 pair (1 for the toe) for retail so its worth the wait to see what happens..
check back in a year from now.

need those grey swishy pants tho

Back
Top Bottom