A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I pulled at 475... I think they still have a lil more to go but I was cool with this.

Also, its official these will not hit 1k... once I cop a shoe it bricks 😂

Attachments

• deadstock1.jpg
    deadstock1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 69
Nah I don’t trust Nike at all.

only thing and take this with the biggest side eye ever

Is that retailers care about bot protection and making online releases better.

even after the pandemic online raffles and such I don’t see going away. The days of handing out tixs and coming in to sign up are done.

No fights

raffle camping (the dumb

no bringing a army of people who have no intention of ever coming back to shop.

just sign up online we will ship and boom. I think more stores should do little things like scavenger hunts online and stuff for some pairs and general raffles for others like I said I like the mini game raffles wishful does cause maybe I haven’t lost one yet. At least if I lose now I know it’s not rigged I suck. Helps with bots too.

maybe e-commerce bot protection can get better to to get pairs in peoples hands. I doubt that part heavy heavy tho or Nike gives a damn a little after getting exposed.

TLDR the shoe buying will be less in person. And still semi trash but maybe just maybe they can do better to get actual people pairs.

Need that snkrs release so the real drop can hit.

footlocker is trash and so is that weak FLX program as well.

they did make a ton it seems and if they release widely on FTL. Sub 350$ is the move.
Apparently euro site are releasing as well.

if the snkrs drop is confirm, it’s a win for us that took Ls

The question is what FTL stores are getting these

Probably only a couple…Since FTL is stocking them then I expect boutiques like UNDFTD to get them too…SNKRS would be the icing on the cake…

That aftermarket is coming way down…I might mess around and triple up if it gets low low…

Since FTL posted the shoe for release. Im gonna take a guess and say

Mothers Day shock drop with the shoe loaded on SNKRS for May 22 release after the shock drop.

Considering the story behind the shoe a Mothers day drop wouldnt be too surprising.

Probably only a couple…Since FTL is stocking them then I expect boutiques like UNDFTD to get them too…SNKRS would be the icing on the cake…

That aftermarket is coming way down…I might mess around and triple up if it gets low low…
LOL triples

Back
Top Bottom