A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Yeah, isn’t that supposed to be nationwide next year? I think it’s absolutely absurd. Hate to take the side of resellers, but that’s flat out wrong.

I mean it sucks for people selling used shoes. I mean sometimes ur moving shoes to pay for something else and bam hit with this bs.

AJ1s are a whole different beast compared to any shoeline going imo, I don't understand why.

Just about every colorway is crazy high, but the kids must by paying it, but it's hard for me to believe Guava Ice 1s, David Lettermans, Sports Illustrated, etc are worth 200+.

As for these 3s I'm playing the waiting game, 300 for no hassle I'm in, and the way prices are trending down I may get them for that.

I thought these were gonna stay sky high, but it seems that there's a significant amount of people that just don't rock with 3s.... because JB have been making the right moves with colorways and resale are nothing except for the UNCs

Once I cop for whatever price I paid I don’t worry about what others pay. No regrets. I’m glad I have these. I thought it was all hype but these are legit. Definitely top 2 shoe for me for that year. We will see what those lightning 4s be about. But these and the bacon 90s are my top for the year
Feel the same way
Once I cop, 9x out of 10 they go on foot quickly after... Yeah sometimes the deadstock version will appreciate or depreciate, doesn’t affect me and my worn shoes anyway

I mean it sucks for people selling used shoes. I mean sometimes ur moving shoes to pay for something else and bam hit with this bs.

Selling used shoes is specifically exempt from this. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people take advantage of that loophole and everyone's listing worn once pairs next year :lol:

Selling used shoes is specifically exempt from this. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people take advantage of that loophole and everyone's listing worn once pairs next year :lol:

thats What’s up and I definitely see that happening.

remember when eBay didn’t charge on shipping and people would list items for like 20 bucks and charge like crazy shipping prices.

I see the Union 1’s have scarred a lot of US in here SMH 😪 It’s definitely the one that got away for me, it changed how I approach the resell market on a shoe I want. It worked for me with the Trav 1 highs (Paid $870 2 days after release - now at $1,800), and my Sail OW4’s (Paid $960 week of release - now at $1780 for my size) same for my Trav Low 1’s and Muslin OW5’s paid way under what current resell value is now.

Talking about overpaying.. I paid around 800 something for the OG Olive 6’s when they first came out... no regerts but do wish I could have waited and got them for less but it is what it is. Still fire & glad I got them early & a good pair.

Day 3 and shoes haven't shipped to GOAT yet..

You should contact them ASAP. Get the ball rolling now.

I’m on a week bro. Just got a email stating the shoes never arrived at their warehouse. My first time this happened to me and I’m lost as to what to do.

contact them ASAP & make them either refund you the money or get credit so you don’t overpay Imo.

Honestly lots of people here speaking on prices and are in the resell market to purchase

Just wait simply

the odds of prices going up with all the wider releases is more than likely not going to happen.

I would wait till the 22nd actually if you want start throwing out offers of what you want to pay.

1. you get retail and get lucky as heck

2. Resell drops more and you pay less

Don’t be in a rush to pay out when honestly resellers are not in the drivers seat right now.

I don’t know why some in this tread is disgusted at the idea that people will get these much lower than what they anticipated like how dare others get them at a great price.

trust me the shoe fire isn’t any less fire cause prices are in free fall.

Actually good they are.

Be prepared for the “Dropped off” for 2 days just to avoid penalties. Hope you get your pair.
I’m on a week bro. Just got a email stating the shoes never arrived at their warehouse. My first time this happened to me and I’m lost as to what to do.

Funny thing is they shipped maybe 20 mins after I posted this lol. My seller must be lurking these forums lol. :nerd:

People are more happy to get a “great” price than they are to get the actual shoes lol. Truly sad.

Once I cop for whatever price I paid I don’t worry about what others pay. No regrets. I’m glad I have these. I thought it was all hype but these are legit. Definitely top 2 shoe for me for that year. We will see what those lightning 4s be about. But these and the bacon 90s are my top for the year
Can't wait for my pairs to come.

My 3s from GOAT and my Bacons (got exclusive access from Nike) are both on the way!

Just got some matching socks. Waiting on the rest of the gear I splurged on since I got these for retail. That’s the way to do it!
570D8F8E-F837-4EB5-9ACC-3A21BCC6FB7D.jpeg

It’s funny how sneaker threads are more about money than the sneakers themselves. It’s literally 95% money talk, 5% pics of shoes factory laced, sitting on top of the box. What a pathetic era we are in.
It’s only like that cuz prices are silly. Shouldn’t be more than $200 bucks.

It’s funny how sneaker threads are more about money than the sneakers themselves. It’s literally 95% money talk, 5% pics of shoes factory laced, sitting on top of the box. What a pathetic era we are in.
As a old timer I’ve had to adjust to this watered down game (I’m 32)..game is no longer bout storylines, new tech, and nostalgia..it’s literally about hype and resell value..nowadays it’s hard to find a “sneaker head” that’s not in the resell business

Spoke with Flight Club was only told they will keep an eye out in my order. 🙄 Think I’m gonna charge back and just rebuy them from Goat. I paid over what the market is now so I’m confused as to why the seller would even be messing around.

Spoke with Flight Club was only told they will keep an eye out in my order. 🙄 Think I’m gonna charge back and just rebuy them from Goat. I paid over what the market is now so I’m confused as to why the seller would even be messing around.

My only guess is they are high enough of a level that are able to sell the shoes before they have them in hand. They must've pre-sold them hoping they'd get there sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom