A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

So Livestock Canada just confirmed they will have a full size run on the AMM 3’s as well as the Apparel. They didn’t give a release date yet though. Still haven’t seen anything confirming another US release. I’ve hit on Livestock b4 so I’m definitely trying my hand at a double up for retail.
AE45016B-2471-4D63-8210-D54AC9455931.png
d

So Livestock Canada just confirmed they will have a full size run on the AMM 3’s as well as the Apparel. They didn’t give a release date yet though. Still haven’t seen anything confirming another US release. I’ve hit on Livestock b4 so I’m definitely trying my hand at a double up for retail.
AE45016B-2471-4D63-8210-D54AC9455931.png
d
lol livestock. nobody ever wins **** from there and I buy sweats and garbage from there occasionally. good luck to your mf ***. I paid resale here north.

overpaying sucks, but never feels as bad waiting too long and prices getting out of reach. Union 1s for me 😭

I see the Union 1’s have scarred a lot of US in here SMH 😪 It’s definitely the one that got away for me, it changed how I approach the resell market on a shoe I want. It worked for me with the Trav 1 highs (Paid $870 2 days after release - now at $1,800), and my Sail OW4’s (Paid $960 week of release - now at $1780 for my size) same for my Trav Low 1’s and Muslin OW5’s paid way under what current resell value is now.

Pumped everybody head up only to turn around and cop for lowski :rofl:

That’s what I’m saying man... I loved this shoe for $1k if I had to... for $500? No brainer. Anyone whining they won’t save an additional $50-100, whatever lol. This is a win compared to all the trash on the market that goes for double what these will in the end.

How much did most overpay for these?

500-600 is a good price for a pair?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom