A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Sellers a damn idiot. I buy at a higher price than the market value and you don’t ship out!? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I don’t know how people are getting $450 shipped. I tried to do $450 local pick-up for SZ11. I get angry messages accusing me of lowballing, stealing from them on eBay, Grailed… 5/22 is when more retailers are getting it. I think there might be a SNKRS release with the way it’s going. I’ll wait on prices to drop even more. Already getting second replies with $15 off now. Resellers are ridiculous. I hope prices end up like the DSM 1s, so resellers get screwed over.

I don’t know how people are getting $450 shipped. I tried to do $450 local pick-up for SZ11. I get angry messages accusing me of lowballing, stealing from them on eBay, Grailed… 5/22 is when more retailers are getting it. I think there might be a SNKRS release with the way it’s going. I’ll wait on prices to drop even more. Already getting second replies with $15 off now. Resellers are ridiculous. I hope prices end up like the DSM 1s, so resellers get screwed over.
Xxxx resellers

With the way things are dropping right now $450 is going to seem like a deal to them in the future lmao

Pair just touched down and I'm impressed!

64220207178__8839C652-CFC9-4886-BE21-573F3DADF3F2.JPG
64220208799__F1DE2EC2-E5CD-4E6F-B029-10F2938A200F.JPG

Once I cop for whatever price I paid I don’t worry about what others pay. No regrets. I’m glad I have these. I thought it was all hype but these are legit. Definitely top 2 shoe for me for that year. We will see what those lightning 4s be about. But these and the bacon 90s are my top for the year

Once I cop for whatever price I paid I don’t worry about what others pay. No regrets. I’m glad I have these. I thought it was all hype but these are legit. Definitely top 2 shoe for me for that year. We will see what those lightning 4s be about. But these and the bacon 90s are my top for the year
I was just think the same. I dont care where they end up price wise...I have my pair and that’s all that matters to me. I didn’t hit bacons but the resell price on them are dead now. And I had a feeling it would happen. THANK YOU Baby Jes**. Will be copping on Monday. And I agree...AMM and Bacon been best releases so far imho.

Back
Top Bottom