A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I hope they keep producing pairs and continue to release them across all retailers. Even if these turned into a GR I'd still like these just as much.

that won't happen, I'm sure production is done and over. my theory is that once these hit snkrs they're gonna go up in price since the general population will be made aware of the release via snkrs, I've talked to tons of people that have no idea about these shoes at all. there are tons of new so-called sneakerheads that don't even know about Nike talk and aren't in the loop as much as they think they are or as much as they could be. ill be stoked to grab another if possible but wont be mad with only one pair as they are a solid pair of Nike air branded 3's.

Seems like everyone just wants a bunch of pairs to look at or sell. I suggest grabbing some of the clothes restocking and wearing your kicks.
747D60EC-526F-487C-8081-71CC6DE0B045.jpeg
What sweatpants you got on fire

its QIUET for those dudes lol
Not sure if this is referring to me, but I didn't think they would. I was told 50k pairs so idk how far they can stretch those. Not sure how many AMM moved or snkrs EU moved. Or maybe 50k was wrong, idk. Was just passing on what I was told.

I’m going to take partial credit for these being on SNKRS today. You see, I’ve been patiently holding out in hopes of getting a retail pair. But with a trip coming up soon, last night I gave in and ordered on GOAT. I swear I was going to post last night, and joke that this meant they’d be on SNKRS soon, but it was pretty late and I passed out a minute after hitting “purchase.” Oh well, you guys are all very welcome!

I’ll be in Greece the week that they release, so probably won’t be able to go hard for a retail pair any way.

I’m going to take partial credit for these being on SNKRS today. You see, I’ve been patiently holding out in hopes of getting a retail pair. But with a trip coming up soon, last night I gave in and ordered on GOAT. I swear I was going to post last night, and joke that this meant they’d be on SNKRS soon, but it was pretty late and I passed out a minute after hitting “purchase.” Oh well, you guys are all very welcome!

I’ll be in Greece the week that they release, so probably won’t be able to go hard for a retail pair any way.
This guy traveling the world like Bourdain.

AND THANK YOU!

Nah he gonna pop back up after the draw puffin his chest out
I just assumed he was temp banned from the thread for causing all that drama. Plus he DM'd someone with some homophobic language. Either way, he looking pretty dumb right now saying how adamant he was about there not being a wider release on SNKRS. Yet we all know he'll come back in and mention how it wasn't a 5/22 release date or something like "I told ya'll the snkrs release wasn't gonna help" when NT members take L's on RD. Really did seem like he was against a wider release like he was trying to keep resell prices high or something

Back
Top Bottom