A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Nah, I only ever interacted with and spoke about V vndragonslayer , he was by far the worst. He was downright begging for these not to drop in the US, and harassed anyone who wanted or predicted that they would indeed drop here. He kept bringing up University Blue Jordan 1s for some reason. It was all so weird.

I personally never interacted with or spoke about Jaguars dude in this thread. He was mostly asking for official confirmation, which is fine. Just a bit annoying about it.

It isn’t a game changer but you must’ve missed the dude going on and on nonstop about how these ever elusive kicks could never drop on lowly snkrs
It's snkrs plus other retailers. And yes, it will most likely be extremely difficult on any of those sites, but more pairs will hopefully drop resell prices more. Like others have said, if these are like 350 range, then that wouldn't be super terrible if people chose to pay resell. I mean definitely better than the 7-800 I saw when those AMM store pick up pairs dropped.
that won't happen, I'm sure production is done and over. my theory is that once these hit snkrs they're gonna go up in price since the general population will be made aware of the release via snkrs, I've talked to tons of people that have no idea about these shoes at all. there are tons of new so-called sneakerheads that don't even know about Nike talk and aren't in the loop as much as they think they are or as much as they could be. ill be stoked to grab another if possible but wont be mad with only one pair as they are a solid pair of Nike air branded 3's.

Oh I didn't miss any of the drama LOL. I was just ignoring that. Well, I sure as hell hope this theory of prices dropping massively due to SNKRS +possible boutique release turns out to be true. I could be totally wrong, but I just don't see it happening. If it does, I'm gonna end up with like six pairs of these bad boys :lol:

Not sure if this is referring to me, but I didn't think they would. I was told 50k pairs so idk how far they can stretch those. Not sure how many AMM moved or snkrs EU moved. Or maybe 50k was wrong, idk. Was just passing on what I was told.
Nah browksi. They ain’t talkin bout you. At all. We appreciated the insight you provided through the AMM drop.

Live look at V vndragonslayer ...

D4E74DB3-9618-4A47-A601-899986800977.jpeg

Yo, I hope you can be an adult and just admit you were wrong, and apologize for harassing people who wanted or predicted a wider release. Don’t double down on this. Save some face.

He can’t respond because I removed him from this thread.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 nah I wasn’t talking about you lol, I know you been off the thread shortly after the amm release. It was a bit wild in here for a sec with dudes that kept shutting down the rumor of a wider release after AMM release. Then, after stores started announcing a wider drop, those dudes went to saying that there would be no SNKRS drop. Then when SNKRS worldwide started announcing a drop, those dudes went on to saying ok but SNKRS US is not dropping. And now SNKRS US is dropping, I know those dudes probably big mad lol.

For the record, the back and forth was between the jag dude and the dragon slayer dude and someone else. I wasn’t really involved in their argument lol but today dragonslayer went out of his way to PM me talking about ok but resale isn’t gonna drop lower than the general release university blue 1’s after the SNKRS drop lol. Turns out he’s banned from the thread :lol:

I’m really excited about the toddler pair finally releasing. My wife and my pair was already secured from AMM so I just need the toddler pair for my daughter. Shame it’ll be a draw on those too :smh:
Same! I'm just glad they are releasing, even if I have to pay resell. My daughter has to have those. And not going to lie, my AMM guys blessed me in the adults for wife and I, came with our names on the boxes and made me feel all special, but they straight left me on read when I asked about toddlers. :lol:

I’m really excited about the toddler pair finally releasing. My wife and my pair was already secured from AMM so I just need the toddler pair for my daughter. Shame it’ll be a draw on those too :smh:

How much wear does your child typically get out of a pair before they out grow them?

How much wear does your child typically get out of a pair before they out grow them?
Not speaking for vinotwofour vinotwofour , but it goes up as they get older. I bought a ton of like 2c and 4c before she was even born and those were more for decoration on her bc she couldn't even walk. No regrets at all but I will admit it was wasteful. Once she was in like 6c and 7c, she was walking and really using them. Sure having 10 pairs of 6c when she moved to a 7c in 6 months is dumb but I enjoy it. Now she's up to 9c and she's been in those for almost a year now. She's beat some of her shoes, honestly. Kids are rough on shoes. She loves shoes as much as I do. She gets geeked when a box comes in. She knows the shape of a shoe box and wants to open it immediately lol. Hell she can name about 25 Air Max now. And she knows the ones she has that I don't have, like the ones made for only kids. When she wears those, she's quick to let me know "You don't have these, I flex on you!"

She's 3:

Wonder which model the next collab will be, what's everyone hoping for here? I would like to see what they could do with the 8 or 12.

[/QUOTE]
Not speaking for vinotwofour vinotwofour , but it goes up as they get older. I bought a ton of like 2c and 4c before she was even born and those were more for decoration on her bc she couldn't even walk. No regrets at all but I will admit it was wasteful. Once she was in like 6c and 7c, she was walking and really using them. Sure having 10 pairs of 6c when she moved to a 7c in 6 months is dumb but I enjoy it. Now she's up to 9c and she's been in those for almost a year now. She's beat some of her shoes, honestly. Kids are rough on shoes. She loves shoes as much as I do. She gets geeked when a box comes in. She knows the shape of a shoe box and wants to open it immediately lol. Hell she can name about 25 Air Max now. And she knows the ones she has that I don't have, like the ones made for only kids. When she wears those, she's quick to let me know "You don't have these, I flex on you!"

She's 3:

tbh I have no idea about how toddler sizing works along with their age lol. I had 2 baby niece and nephew born last year and I bought them toddler sneakers in random sizes. I have a daughter on the way in 2 weeks so I've bought like 3-4 toddler size shoes in various sizes (usually above a 6C) so she has some options. I do plan on passing them down for my next child. After that, like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, its more for decoration after that lol

tbh I have no idea about how toddler sizing works along with their age lol. I had 2 baby niece and nephew born last year and I bought them toddler sneakers in random sizes. I have a daughter on the way in 2 weeks so I've bought like 3-4 toddler size shoes in various sizes (usually above a 6C) so she has some options. I do plan on passing them down for my next child. After that, like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, its more for decoration after that lol
Yo congrats! Being a girl dad is fun. I view the world a little differently now.

Pro tip: be careful on buying future sizes. Well at least keep up with what you buy. I had a bad habit of just juying even sizes, 2-4-6-8-10. On some things, I'd grab 3-4 pairs in different sizes. She's about to move to a 10 and my wife was organizing her closet and she found all these and she's not even in a 10 yet lol

20210528_101759.jpg

My daughter outgrew here shoes real quick as a toddler. I was super happy when she reached a Sz 9c - 10c since I’ve been saving a few shoes for her to wear. Now she has remained at 11c for some time, but I have brought her scatter sizes ranging from 12-3y. Every now and then I pop out a new sneaker for her to wear and she loves it :’).

congrats on your baby girl!!

Back
Top Bottom