A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

tbh I have no idea about how toddler sizing works along with their age lol. I had 2 baby niece and nephew born last year and I bought them toddler sneakers in random sizes. I have a daughter on the way in 2 weeks so I've bought like 3-4 toddler size shoes in various sizes (usually above a 6C) so she has some options. I do plan on passing them down for my next child. After that, like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, its more for decoration after that lol
[/QUOTE]
Congrats Bro! My wife is expecting our son LITERALLY any day now. Due date was yesterday...:nerd:

tbh I have no idea about how toddler sizing works along with their age lol. I had 2 baby niece and nephew born last year and I bought them toddler sneakers in random sizes. I have a daughter on the way in 2 weeks so I've bought like 3-4 toddler size shoes in various sizes (usually above a 6C) so she has some options. I do plan on passing them down for my next child. After that, like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, its more for decoration after that lol
Congrats Bro! My wife is expecting our son LITERALLY any day now. Due date was yesterday...:nerd:
[/QUOTE]
What shoes have you picked out for the hospital?

[/QUOTE]

TBH I still haven't decided LOL.
I want something memorable like my 1985 Bred 1's...but I also want something comfortable & easy to get on/off like OW Prestos...
But also may just go with my all black 350's....

Any thoughts?

Problems of a sneakerhead, am I right?! lol

That’s one hell of an undercut, what size was this?
BF5E5169-F8A9-46BA-A561-484079A8C7F9.jpeg

I want something memorable like my 1985 Bred 1's...but I also want something comfortable & easy to get on/off like OW Prestos...

Any thoughts?

Haha yea I think we all deal with that decision. Personally I went with a memorable pair, a pair of HOA Og Red AM1 that a buddy gifted me. We waited until birth to find out the gender so I had some am1 og blue and am1 pink pack with me for the rest of our hospital stay. Had a girl and wore pink pack for like 2 weeks straight lol. That pair will always be special to me now bc of that.

Not speaking for vinotwofour vinotwofour , but it goes up as they get older. I bought a ton of like 2c and 4c before she was even born and those were more for decoration on her bc she couldn't even walk. No regrets at all but I will admit it was wasteful. Once she was in like 6c and 7c, she was walking and really using them. Sure having 10 pairs of 6c when she moved to a 7c in 6 months is dumb but I enjoy it. Now she's up to 9c and she's been in those for almost a year now. She's beat some of her shoes, honestly. Kids are rough on shoes. She loves shoes as much as I do. She gets geeked when a box comes in. She knows the shape of a shoe box and wants to open it immediately lol. Hell she can name about 25 Air Max now. And she knows the ones she has that I don't have, like the ones made for only kids. When she wears those, she's quick to let me know "You don't have these, I flex on you!"

She's 3:

lol that’s awesome

lol I also thought about the shoes at the hospital situation. I bought my wife those yeezy slides because I wanted something comfortable and easy to slip on/off. for her She said its a hospital, I'm gonna wear $1 old navy flip flops and toss them out afterwards. I'm like ok do you, but I'm gonna wear heat because when I get that first photo holding her, I don't want the memorable photo to be me in $1 old navy slippers. But I also thought about what shoes would be easy for me to put on and take off easily myself. Definitely gonna have some sandals to wear when nothings really happening lol

Haha yea I think we all deal with that decision. Personally I went with a memorable pair, a pair of HOA Og Red AM1 that a buddy gifted me. We waited until birth to find out the gender so I had some am1 og blue and am1 pink pack with me for the rest of our hospital stay. Had a girl and wore pink pack for like 2 weeks straight lol. That pair will always be special to me now bc of that.

That was well thought out & fire choice bruh. Im going to go stare into the closet for 30 min & try and narrow it down today LOL
Prolly end up with my ALD New Balance to jump start my Dad vibez lol.

lol I also thought about the shoes at the hospital situation. I bought my wife those yeezy slides because I wanted something comfortable and easy to slip on/off. for her She said its a hospital, I'm gonna wear $1 old navy flip flops and toss them out afterwards. I'm like ok do you, but I'm gonna wear heat because when I get that first photo holding her, I don't want the memorable photo to be me in $1 old navy slippers. But I also thought about what shoes would be easy for me to put on and take off easily myself. Definitely gonna have some sandals to wear when nothings really happening lol
My wife said the same thing. I got her some $1 old navy sandals & I'm about to bring my slime green yeezy slides for comfort but will have to pick out some heat for the photo ops.

Definitely go with something comfortable for the birth. You won’t even be thinking about your shoes once things get going with the labor and certainly once the baby is born.

Wonder which model the next collab will be, what's everyone hoping for here? I would like to see what they could do with the 8 or 12.

I’d be game for an 8 for sure…

Whatever it ends up being I’m down…This release was handled excellent from start to finish…The shows got into the hands of the people who wanted them and in today’s sneaker world that’s really saying something…They definitely earned a life long supporter in me…

20171012_205140.jpg

Was told there's a Penny coming. I assume that's a Foam but I didn't press bc none of those interest me.
Any chance you could get more info on that? I thought you also said something in the past about other Jordan collabs on the way but maybe I’m wrong

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 nah I wasn’t talking about you lol, I know you been off the thread shortly after the amm release. It was a bit wild in here for a sec with dudes that kept shutting down the rumor of a wider release after AMM release. Then, after stores started announcing a wider drop, those dudes went to saying that there would be no SNKRS drop. Then when SNKRS worldwide started announcing a drop, those dudes went on to saying ok but SNKRS US is not dropping. And now SNKRS US is dropping, I know those dudes probably big mad lol.

For the record, the back and forth was between the jag dude and the dragon slayer dude and someone else. I wasn’t really involved in their argument lol but today dragonslayer went out of his way to PM me talking about ok but resale isn’t gonna drop lower than the general release university blue 1’s after the SNKRS drop lol. Turns out he’s banned from the thread :lol:

Dude really PM’ed you:lol:

I just don’t get where the comparison to that specific pair of 1s came from lmao. We will find out soon enough when he makes a second account

Any thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Ill never forget the day my son was born. Inwore the jd sport gum air force 1s not by choice but it happened to be the shoes i was wearing the day her water broke...wore em for three straight days in the hospital beat emmm down.....now i got three pairs lol. Congrats man once that baby comes you wont even think about the shoes u have on... life changing

My 2 cents on the kids/daughters thing

Absolutely nothing wrong with getting the girls involved in your shoe hobby. Although personally I don’t really view this as a hobby (for ME) it’s just something I am into and have been since forever and I’ve accepted it’s how it’ll always be.. but I wouldn’t necessarily want to bring a kid into this mess :lol:

The baby’s/toddlers/etc are going to have zero interest in these sneakers unless you as the dad teaches them to like them. Otherwise they’ll just want pretty colors, princesses, rainbows, unicorns etc.

My daughters almost never wore shoes until they were walking.... then they wore specific shoes designed for new walkers

My girls are 11 and 6 and have never had any “heat” which I’m cool with. They get what they want though. I do think if I had boys it’d be different for sure lol

I wore beaters cause hospitals are disgusting in some areas

my dad being a nurse for years and changing his clothes in the basement bathroom always made me feel away about hospital floors.

I wore beaters cause hospitals are disgusting in some areas

my dad being a nurse for years and changing his clothes in the basement bathroom always made me feel away about hospital floors.
I work at the hospital now in the pharmacy, I agree with him. Especially in the OR areas where babies are being delivered. Place is nasty as can be, if you have shoes you care about I strongly suggest not wearing them. These TV shows be showing clean hospital rooms but in real life you’re going to be in a room with a bunch of nasty **** around.

Back
Top Bottom