A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

rainking rainking , Both StockX and GOAT have been faking sales lately-I’ve had multiple shoes for sale, in the past month, that were the lowest price on both platforms yet pairs sell for MUCH higher according to their “data,” while mine sat.
I think the reason why they’re doing this is to bring more sellers to the table. When a potential seller sees what they believe a shoe can sell for, and it sells for stupid $$$, sellers who are on the fence are then more motivated to post their shoes for sale. I also wonder if eBays growing presence in the sneaker resell space, due to their favorable pricing for resellers, has anything to do with these faux numbers that GOAT and StockX are pushing.

rainking rainking , Both StockX and GOAT have been faking sales lately-I’ve had multiple shoes for sale, in the past month, that were the lowest price on both platforms yet pairs sell for MUCH higher according to their “data,” while mine sat.
I think the reason why they’re doing this is to bring more sellers to the table. When a potential seller sees what they believe a shoe can sell for, and it sells for stupid $$$, sellers who are on the fence are then more motivated to post their shoes for sale. I also wonder if eBays growing presence in the sneaker resell space, due to their favorable pricing for resellers, has anything to do with these faux numbers that GOAT and StockX are pushing.
International sales really mess up their data. Say you have a pair listed for $400. A seller in the UK has a pair listed for $450. A buyer in the UK goes to buy a pair. They are going to match hik with the UK seller bc the customs fees on your $400 pair would make them higher than the $450 UK pair.

My pair is starting to wear in nicely…

1BE56DAE-7853-400B-B2CF-60044E76CA5C.jpeg

International sales really mess up their data. Say you have a pair listed for $400. A seller in the UK has a pair listed for $450. A buyer in the UK goes to buy a pair. They are going to match hik with the UK seller bc the customs fees on your $400 pair would make them higher than the $450 UK pair.
Whoa. Never knew that-thanks for sharing!!!

Shoes look good fam but them pants to baggy for me on the bottom

You Team Skinny Jeans? :lol: Those look fine especially as the pic is taken while sitting.

And you think those are too baggy but no comment on slaughterx slaughterx 's pants? :nerd:

Only thing I'd probably ever agree with Kim on...

Back
Top Bottom