A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

IMG_20210627_154217_199.jpg

IMG_20210627_151324_794.jpg

Last edited:
Damn finna put #1 shoe of 2021 per complex when I go to resell :pimp:

I kid I kid, I want a second pair so I can beat these into the ground

“AIR”

There is an airbag in the midsole of the shoe that cannot be seen. Visible air started a few years later and got a big marketing push. Many have stated they did not know there is an airbag in the jordan 1.

or were you just trying to dismiss the design to be funny? I'd be interested in seeing your shoe designs.

There is an airbag in the midsole of the shoe that cannot be seen. Visible air started a few years later and got a big marketing push. Many have stated they did not know there is an airbag in the jordan 1.

or were you just trying to dismiss the design to be funny? I'd be interested in seeing your shoe designs.

wait-what-gif.gif

i admitted my thought was wrong. i mean technically, i only said i didnt think they would drop on snkrs. no guarantees. all i wanted was for homeboy to drop his sources and stop the attacks that everyone seemed to ignore. he spewed tons of attacks and racist stuff.

dragonslayer was the one HARDCORE about the drop not happening. the banned guy kept the attacks going, and yall looked at me like it was my fault for asking the dude to show his sources.

these are nice shoes. but the maroonish purple just doesnt do it for me. release of the year? ehhhhhhhhh.

i was more confused as why nike produced 5x more sz14.5 for this release, when they never produce enough sz13 for the men.

Last edited:
Until the midsole cracks and crumbles...unless you like that look.
Midsoles crack on anything prior to 7's in Jordans, with the expectation of the 1's.
There is literally nothing you can do about midsole cracking...unless you never wear them....

As for crumbling, shoes don't just CRUMBLE anymore unless they are older than a decade without being worn or an older sneaker in general because the materials used crumbled faster than newer shoes. SO not sure what you mean there.

As for the look of 3's in general, I've said it before & keep saying it.... 3's look better worn in. Not completely beat but almost there lol. The creases, scuffs & slight changes to the materials look good IMO aged a bit.

Back
Top Bottom