A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

That’s gonna happen regardless when I break these out in a couple years. But it will be more meaningful at that time because it will be less frequent and it won’t be people just wearin the latest drop.

I’m not stopping anybody from wearing these in the meantime yall stay lookin like each other and help me keep mine lookin extra crispy in comparison. I support your endeavors lol. I got plenty other kicks
I promise you nobody cares about what you have on your feet. You’ll grow up one day and realize that. With how companies produce products nowadays don’t expect those “plenty other kicks” to hold up and be wearable 10 years from now.

I promise you nobody cares about what you have on your feet. You’ll grow up one day and realize that. With how companies produce products nowadays don’t expect those “plenty other kicks” to hold up and be wearable 10 years from now.
He cares what are on other people's feet though. Imagine caring so much about what other people wear you hide your happiness in a closet for a couple of years. Couldn't be me.

I was going to hold out on these but after seeing all the videos and images…. I need this pair. Only pair I ended up keeping were the OG 3’s & while I don’t necessarily think these are better they are up there.

I was going to hold out on these but after seeing all the videos and images…. I need this pair. Only pair I ended up keeping were the OG 3’s & while I don’t necessarily think these are better they are up there.

Unpopular opinion: unless the black cement 3s are perfect I don’t need them after getting these. I mean they have to be reimagined 3 shape or better.

link live early

Social Status?
Yes

1724166501035.png

Last edited:
link live early

Yeah went live almost 10 minutes early - glad I just so happened to refresh when I did. Less than a minutes on sz 12 men's.

Not that I think that these are going to fly that fast but still lol.

Was stuck on "less than a minute" for like 8 mins after clicking the SL notification, but was able to check out in about 3 mins after clicking on the email I got from Social Status.

Sz 10M confirmed :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom