A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

He cares what are on other people's feet though. Imagine caring so much about what other people wear you hide your happiness in a closet for a couple of years. Couldn't be me.

I care about what’s on my feet and I like to express some individuality with my sneakers. It’s honestly kinda crazy how yall act like you can’t understand why a sneakerhead would want to stand out with his sneakers. In a damn sneaker forum of all places. And I feel bad for you if your only source of happiness is wearing the latest drop lmao

I promise you nobody cares about what you have on your feet.

This dude who’s signed up and participates in a sneaker forum, who’s paid hundreds and thousands and maybe tens of thousands for sneakers, who probably LOVES SNEAKERS … claims he never takes notice of other sneakers out in the wild. Just stop bro. Please stop. Your username betrays you too. :rofl:

This dude who’s signed up and participates in a sneaker forum, who’s paid hundreds and thousands and maybe tens of thousands for sneakers, who probably LOVES SNEAKERS … claims he never takes notice of other sneakers out in the wild. Just stop bro. Please stop. Your username betrays you too. :rofl:

He right though, no one really does “care” whats on your feet. I can peep whats on your feet and be like oh those are clean, those are better in person yadda yadda but really honestly not give a damn. The **** would I care whats someone else is wearing. :lol:

On topic though finally seen someone in the wild with these and still meh about em. The quality does look nice, but thats about it in my book.

My online raffle shipped today. Hopefully I can buy a second pair at discount since I heard the morning release had a FSR sitting.

PO

I’ve always liked these but didn’t feel they were super necessary with me having the 4s and the BC3 coming out. I missed the raffle and then got a bit of FOMO. Just copped and I look forward to seeing them in person.

the white amm was cool for me until the white cements reimagined whatever tf

blks could have been coool but my blk cements already reimagined themselves over the years with wear / age. And they re-retro again in a couple months

amm 3s dont serve me

and the boxes are annoying

will come down to qty available

alot can happen in a 100k vs 500k production run
This is true but there is no way they make these bred 1s super limited. Also next year Nike is coming with crazy releases so maybe people will be too broke by the time these release

These are clean in person and even cleaner on foot. Full review come soon
IMG_8100.jpeg

IMG_8150.jpeg

I care about what’s on my feet and I like to express some individuality with my sneakers. It’s honestly kinda crazy how yall act like you can’t understand why a sneakerhead would want to stand out with his sneakers. In a damn sneaker forum of all places. And I feel bad for you if your only source of happiness is wearing the latest drop lmao
We are long past the days of sneakers being a form of expression. Everybody and their mama is a sneakerhead these days. This isn't a niche hobby anymore. I personally am more like you and wait to rock my new pickups simply because I have too many pairs I haven't even worn yet.

I know AMM def. did not sell out, why they all of a sudden pull the pairs from the site?
No mention at all about the 3's on the website now.

discord pair looks like it’ll be delivered tomorrow. Fastest shipping from an AMM drop to date. Interesting enough, fedex says it’s coming from social status.

Back
Top Bottom