A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I can see the bred 1's not selling out as fast as JB thinks. Like I said before the time to capitalize off a $250 Jordan 1 OG colorway was 2-3 years ago. The patents just dropped 2 years ago, and the Jordan 1 fatigue is real. It really depends how many pairs they making. But if they come out in Jordan 11 stock numbers them joints are sitting.

I was kinda bummed i miss out on the raffle. Decided i would wake up early for the 11 am release. Still woke up late. (Im on vaca) 🤣🤣. 11:30 decided to look at the site. Lo and behold they were still there. Ended up getting my size

BD48C9DA-A787-4665-BC65-EEC2995CCF6C.jpeg

Mannnn, I just realized that all my new shoes look like old shoes because of the "pre-aged" look that's in style now.

And they replaced all my old shoes that came looking new.

So now when crispy looking white shoes become "in" again I'll have to get new new shoes to replace all my new old shoes that replaced my old new shoes.

i-give-up-steve-harvey.gif

How did this release go for those with AMM in their cities?

Houston had in store raffle of course. 🤔

Looks like we are in age where things are finally back to normal. If these releases in 2020-2021, these would have instantly sold out and been shoe of the year. It's a great time to be in if you are into sneakers
And that these probably won’t even be inconsideration for SOTH is crazy. The materials and packaging for these are 🔥🔥.

I don’t even know if I want the BC3s after these…🫣🫣🥸🥸

We gonna need pics of the Nike Air on the back for those who have their pair in hand to see if the burgundy bleeding from the cloth is prevalent on a lot of pairs

Back
Top Bottom