A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Had to throw these on since the W today.
IMG_2745.jpeg

$260 shipped RETAIL is outlandish in the world we live in today. I promise yall life gets better when you just buy vans. You can walk in dirt, kick the shopping cart or car tire on accident, and you can just walk in and buy a new pair anytime you want.
glad to see retail prices scaring resellers away - EFF resellers till I die. go buy some stocks if your trying to makee money without a job

$260 shipped RETAIL is outlandish in the world we live in today. I promise yall life gets better when you just buy vans. You can walk in dirt, kick the shopping cart or car tire on accident, and you can just walk in and buy a new pair anytime you want.

While I understand your point whole heartedly, at the same time, please consider that this is a forum full of sneaker heads.

Haven’t received tracking details yet from AMM. Won a raffle through EQL..anyone here received tracking info?

I just can't see a world where the shoe of all shoes, sits. I hope they do though.
Agreed it’s hard for us to see because we are hard core collectors talking about shoes on a message board, but the cement 3 release will be a good indicator of demand for the Bred 1s.

These sitting tells me how tight money is, groceries vs sneakers.

I bought the union generals off exclusive access direct from Union for 1 reason, hopefully they hook me up w the union 1s in Feb. The emails say we are granting you access early as you are a loyal customer etc…

Like to see AMA and others hook up repeat customers and supporters of the brand.

Back
Top Bottom