A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Before I purchase, I’ve been getting mixed results. For these new 3s, go with my normal TTS Jordan 3 size or .5 down like I did with the OG AMM 3s? Thanks in advance for spoon feeding me and sorry lol

I heard they’re tts unlike the OG.

Got early access and only checked out because I know AMM is slow with the shipping traditionally, and I really want EA for the 4s so remember that Nike

i recommend printing out a return label as soon as you get them and keep it in the box

think-smart.gif

You might be on to something

I didn't want to pass up ea since I went for a size 12 through eql when I really needed an 11.5. If only I knew how available these were going to be, Nike would've been my only option.

I don't think you can print out a return label and just return them any time in the future. Not sure what the limit is, but it could be 30 days or so, so you're not buying yourself anything with that strategy.

I don't think you can print out a return label and just return them any time in the future. Not sure what the limit is, but it could be 30 days or so, so you're not buying yourself anything with that strategy.
Its 60 days but it used to be way longer returning deadstock pairs but idk if this was changed recently. Ive returned shoes that were like a year old unworn before so not sure

Back
Top Bottom