A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Well I'm bummed I didn't get EA.
Now I wait for the general release on Nike.
Hopefully some quantity is left. Some of those twitter parrots said only 33K were loaded up and the remaining amount was on the lower end.

After almost 15 mins getting errors, W! Screenshot_20240821_135148_SNKRS.jpg

Its 60 days but it used to be way longer returning deadstock pairs but idk if this was changed recently. Ive returned shoes that were like a year old unworn before so not sure

You're right. I returned my playoff 12s after a year or so (worn), as well as DS Chicago 2s, so that wasn't that long ago. Apparently things have changed more recently. My point was that printing a return label right away may get you 60 days before the label expires, but that's their normal return policy. You can't use it a year later.

Good looks yo!
Would some sizes still being available after 2 hours be considered sitting?
Cause I'm guaging on whether I can pick this up under retail.
My size (9) still seems to be available too.

Good looks yo!
Would some sizes still being available after 2 hours be considered sitting?
Cause I'm guaging on whether I can pick this up under retail.
My size (9) still seems to be available too.

I'm almost certain you will be able to pick up your size for under retail somewhere later on down the line, most likely via lowball bid via StockX or GOAT.

Discord raffle pair arrived. My few thoughts:
1) Shipping time?! 🤯 nicely done for once
2) Materials appear to be quality
3) One of the few sneakers that will give you an “unboxing experience” - extremely rare these days.
4) I’m not the biggest fan of the color way itself, but AMM once again shows that they put time into the collabs with materials and presentation
IMG_6032.jpeg

Last edited:
Discord raffle pair arrived. My few thoughts:
1) Shipping time?! 🤯 nicely done for once
2) Materials appear to be quality
3) One of the few sneakers that will give you an “unboxing experience” - extremely rare these days.
4) I’m not the biggest fan of the color way itself, but AMM once again shows that they put time into the collabs with materials and presentation
IMG_6032.jpeg
Nice !

Any bleeding on the “Nike air” on the heel tab as a result of the cloth?

I just hope everyone that copped actually wants them. I remember I won the Dawn 5's and was thinking about just flipping because I wasnt in love with them. But after I realized I would lose money selling after fees I just decided to keep em.

This box looks nice actually. I hate the sleeves that came with the 2s and 4s that I have (and previous 11s)....so annoying. I won't see these in hand though as I resisted the EA earlier...heh.

Back
Top Bottom