A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

This!

trappedintime trappedintime you buggin'.

If it's higher than halfway from the rubber toe to that line at the toebox, it's too high.

That tiny difference makes a huge difference in the overall look of the shoe.

If you don't see it, more power to you.
“Half way” has never been a standard for that model. I mean look at an OG pair and you’ll never find an equal amount of leather above the toecap. These are on par with the 23 WC3s if not better. Certainly better than some of this year’s 3’s.

IMG_0868.jpeg

“Half way” has never been a standard for that model. I mean look at an OG pair and you’ll never find an equal amount of leather above the toecap. These are on par with the 23 WC3s if not better. Certainly better than some of this year’s 3’s.

IMG_0868.jpeg

Maybe "half way" wasn't the best description, but man how do you not get the point. :lol: It's proportion.

Look at the OG pair you just posted. Those are low and what looks great. Sleek.

Just about every pair of these AMM are not low and low enough. Again, if you're not seeing it, then cool.

Last edited:
These grew on me, but they aren't nearly as comfortable as other 3s.... They just feel super hard on soles.

Been wearing mine a lot since they touched down. They did a nice job on these. Makes me wanna go back and get the white pair.

Thought these were like the white 3s with sizing. Now I'm stuck with these being too small.

I'm late to the conversation but I got my pair from AMM and my Nike Air tab on the back is white and the midsole is an aged off white. I'm noticing pairs pictured in this thread have an aged nike air tab. Anyone else have a white nike air?
IMG_5296.jpeg

Here’s a pic of what I am seeing. The white on Nike Air is much brighter than the off white midsole underneath

Hey Everyone, haven’t logged in in while but wanted to check and see what would be the place to grab these at this point since I missed out on the release. I know you guys would know more than anybody else.

Hey Everyone, haven’t logged in in while but wanted to check and see what would be the place to grab these at this point since I missed out on the release. I know you guys would know more than anybody else.
Almost FSR back in stock in the last 5 min at Woodstack. Link right above your post.

The current run of Jordan 2s, in general, is one of most comfortable Jordan’s ever
53322771617_3c6303eb0d_z.jpg

respectfully 2s have been that way for a while for me. radio raheem and alternative pair are cozy.

if i manage to get these i have to try out white laces, feels like a good pop. is the upper soft like the desert pair?

Damn, some sizes on Stock X are actually now under retail.
Why can't NDC just load a bunch of stock on their own website instead of making me go through reselling sites (I have a gift card, which is why I always prefer NDC)

Back
Top Bottom