A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I did that with the off white 4’s. I hate when GOAT says they have to verify the customer payment.

it was a day and a half of that and I straight got tired canceled and sold for 400$ more.

Dude stalled for a better price and cancelled your joint

Pretty much. This is why I was surprised to see the status change to shipping to goat. I put an offer and he accepted. He then realized he could have got a little more. Prices have dropped a little since then.

Yeah happened to my original order of the New Beginnings pack. Usually they give an explanation. Did you get one via email?

I sent them an email but I’m pretty sure they won’t get back since it has been canceled. What H headdetective said is pretty much true. Dude goofed and accepted my offer when he could have got a little bit more and backed out. Can you cancel an order once it’s confirmed? I know the only way to get out of it is not ship but wouldn’t that take away your feedback?

Man my wife said some dude like 30plus brought his mom entered for a size 11.

they didn’t even check her.

they did look at my wife feet though when she entered for 9W.

she changed her sizes when word got out they actually checking sometimes.

I sent them an email but I’m pretty sure they won’t get back since it has been canceled. What H headdetective said is pretty much true. Dude goofed and accepted my offer when he could have got a little bit more and backed out. Can you cancel an order once it’s confirmed? I know the only way to get out of it is not ship but wouldn’t that take away your feedback?

I don’t think they do anything to affect the seller. It’s garbage.

They really doing the most with this damn release

I’m not misogynistic, but this **** is wack

One good thing is these didn’t get mass produced by fake factories like TRs lol

Yeah - it's a waste of f**kin' time, since no matter what, 90% of pairs will end up on after market going for crazy prices. Like so many stupid release concepts before - Just drop the damn shoes SNKRS whatever, get it over with.

If you really want to get it over with, just hit up StockX or GOAT, now.

While I respect their method of trying to make sure those who wear them —get them. However, I’m surprised they’re deterring men from entering in this climate. I would avoid that, cuz they could easily say gender discrimination. It’s 2021, companies gotta think of all angles sadly.

She hit she a reseller to lol

Attachments

• 3EEB0681-2550-4F17-AEA3-D2E348008033.png
    3EEB0681-2550-4F17-AEA3-D2E348008033.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom