A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

FYI was told the w's going out tonight are for people that entered yesterday. More w's will go out tomorrow for people that entered today. Idk if every appointment got a pair or how it worked out though.

She hit on your size?
Screenshot_20210415-202300_Gmail.jpg

Im taking my wife to social status tomorrow. She’s signed up for her size...
Unless all appts are getting W’s, it seems weird they’re already selling to the early appts... didn’t think it was FCFS. Hence “raffle”

I must say that the experience at the AMM in DC was quick and pleasant. I arrived 20 minutes early and they told me to come on in. They did check my size and my ID and they were mad cool. Since I went today, I hope I am one of the lucky ones who receives an email tomorrow! 🤞🏾
So they really checked your size as in you took your shoe off and they checked?? Sheesh

I must say that my experience at the AMM in DC was quick and pleasant. I arrived 20 minutes early and they told me to come on in. They did check my size and my ID and they were mad cool. Since I went today, I hope I am one of the lucky ones who receives an email tomorrow! 🤞🏾
Rooting for you.

That makes a lot of sense! Since I live in the boonies, I would prefer to have them shipped to me also.
Yea I live about 45 minutes away now so it's a haul to go down there and back. And really not trying to show up with 50 other people with Covid around. Sucks for them though bc having people in store is good for their business.

Yea I live about 45 minutes away now so it's a haul to go down there and back. And really not trying to show up with 50 other people with Covid around. Sucks for them though bc having people in store is good for their business.
The DC location is smaller than the ATL and HOU locations, so it would be a hot mess if a bunch of folks had to go down there to pick up their orders. I was wondering how were they gonna handle the winners receiving their pairs and I was prepared if I won to just make the trip back into the city.

Yeah I was told that the shoes would be shipped to me and to make sure when I check out that billing and shipping info matches. I was asked what size and that was it no checking, although i did have on Nike slides so my feet were already exposed.

Back
Top Bottom