A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Got passed the first internal server error page, next page is payment info, but getting error there now

Link please?

Link please?

I posted here when she did. Think most went out between 7:00-7:30.
I actually went back and saw that you said in that message that she just got her W. I took it as that she just saw it, not she literally just received it. So, I can stop looking at my phone on the stand while I work and just check again later tonight. LOL

Yes I did
E8A62FB2-541E-4F12-925E-A64284E60C87.png

Anybody know anyone who entered the instore raffle on Wednesday and did not receive a winning email yesterday? Trying to determine if the instore is indeed a true raffle or everyone hits.

Anybody know anyone who entered the instore raffle on Wednesday and did not receive a winning email yesterday? Trying to determine if the instore is indeed a true raffle or everyone hits.
Go back a couple of pages.....

edit: My bad. I thought you asked if anybody actually won from going into the in-store raffle on Wednesday. I dunno if everybody that goes to the women's only raffle will get a pair.....that would be super wild, but I would not be against it! LOL

Last edited:
Same thing as everyone else. Wifey and I both entered, no confirmation email. It’s a waiting game from here. Seems like prices aren’t falling below 1k in my size, oh well.

I thought their IG post said that you needed to be following them on IG and Twitter to enter the raffle, but they never verified any of that for me. Am I crazy? Nervous that I missed something and I'll be disqualified.

Hold up....there isn't even a field to put in your email address.

Am I not seeing this?

I thought their IG post said that you needed to be following them on IG and Twitter to enter the raffle, but they never verified any of that for me. Am I crazy? Nervous that I missed something and I'll be disqualified.

it didn't ask for our handles. When I saw that the raffle was open and that it was just like any other raffle draw on AMM/SS/APB online draws, I had lower expectations of winning.

Back
Top Bottom