A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Got the entry email...I feel like I won the lottery 😂...

854795C2-7EB1-4E65-930E-DF4DA2B6E5F9.jpeg

why not just wait for prices to drop? there's only been 1 sx sale in my size. these aren't going to stay this high.

I could wait but decided to pull the trigger now. These could stay where they are at since they are not mass produced. Still going to try for retail next week as well.

I could wait but decided to pull the trigger now. These could stay where they are at since they are not mass produced. Still going to try for retail next week as well.
That ain't happening man, their shoes never stay high. Their very nice af1 lows were extremely limited and numbered on exterior of the sneaker. Started out mad high for an af1 and continued to drop in price. These are gonna do the same thing.

Are you putting them straight to feet?

That ain't happening man, their shoes never stay high. Their very nice af1 lows were extremely limited and numbered on exterior of the sneaker. Started out mad high for an af1 and continued to drop in price. These are gonna do the same thing.

Im just speculating bruh. I have no idea what these gonna go for down the line. AF1 and Jordan’s are different. We can agree that Jordan’s are more sought after. And yes, these are getting worn.

Last edited:

I get what you’re trying to say, but these are Jordan’s. There is no comparison between these and their AF1s. OW AF1 (I.e Black, Volt) dipped quite low when they released, OW 4s held their value. This will be somewhat similar. Will they drop a little? Maybe. But it’s looking grim.

I get what you’re trying to say, but these are Jordan’s. There is no comparison between these and their AF1s. OW AF1 (I.e Black, Volt) dipped quite low when they released, OW 4s held their value. This will be somewhat similar. Will they drop a little? Maybe. But it’s looking grim.
This'll definitely be their Bodega 997s, but it's still a very niche and small brand. Definitely not OW. I don't see it not dropping, and once again there is only 1 sale in my size (10.5w). That

Back
Top Bottom