A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I just entered the general release for your size and got the email, so hopefully between you and I one of us get a W in your size!
YOU ARE AWESOME! I’m so thrilled you got these, I can’t wait until you get them in hand. Even if I don’t win, I’m glad you’ll be able to enjoy these. You’ve had a great week! 🔥

I am getting the feeling that invoices are being pumped out over the weekend. I had initially thought that winners were gonna be chosen after the draw was over today until I saw that people were receiving their Ws the day after their appointments.

I am hoping that everybody from the women's first raffle gets their invoice soon!

I agree. I think they will be staggered throughout the weekend. When talking to the guy at AMM he mentioned that I would be notified anywhere from the 17th -21st. So not sure if folks who got confirmation on Thurs was an early glitch or not. Hard to know the science the behind these releases unless you have an inside source.

This will sound salty (because I am 😂 )

Wife & I went to our appt Friday...

Defintely APPEARS to be wack to me that y’all and whoever else off NT already got your shoes secured off your appts.
Cuz I thought this **** was a raffle. But seems like FCFS to me. I retract this post if we hit lol

YOU ARE AWESOME! I’m so thrilled you got these, I can’t wait until you get them in hand. Even if I don’t win, I’m glad you’ll be able to enjoy these. You’ve had a great week! 🔥
Yeah, this week has been shockingly a good one for sure! And you know I got your back in these streets (well, in regards to sneakers anyway 😆).

Defintely APPEARS to be wack to me that y’all and whoever else off NT already got your shoes secured off your appts.
Cuz I thought this **** was a raffle. But seems like FCFS to me. I retract this post if we hit lol
And I bit into a piece of hash brown that had too much salt on it while I was reading this. LMAO

I am thinking that those who went on Wednesday and Thursday are receiving invoices at this time as a "group" and those who went on yesterday and going today will be grouped together and will get invoices probably tommorow until the 20th (since the rules stated that winners would be selected before the 21st). With all of the people who went for these, it is probably easier to manage by doing two groups (Wed-Thurs and Fri-Sat) instead of doing all the entries together.

Nike warehouse? I said earlier on itt that James had rented a whole second warehouse for these lol. They're not even in their regular warehouse.

most places even Nike use 3rd party warehouses. Nike main warehouse in Memphis I think.

so it would be assume they used a 3rd party.

if that’s the case yea it’s a 3rd party especially for final leg shipments.

I don’t think it’s specifically a Nike warehouse if anything it’s one that deals with retail merch and the employees know what they are dealing with even the managers

Due to production most warehouses deal with one type of thing.

Congrats!

I'm glad to see Ws are still going out but what about Wednesday people? I only saw maybe 7 confirmed Wednesday wins.
Thank you. As for how they are choosing winners (like if they are just doing it randomly amongst the days or choosing all winners from Wednesday appointments first and so on), I am not sure. I honestly think that they are randomly picking folks from Wednesday and Thursday now and I personally have seen more Wednesday winners than Thursday ones so far.

This is one of the best Jordan’s of all time.

nah.... chi 1’s and I personally like my Kaws 4 grey over these but to each their own. I will let u know how I feel when I hit on the general raffle and get my sz 14 lmao.

hope and prey.

Thank you. As for how they are choosing winners (like if they are just doing it randomly amongst the days or choosing all winners from Wednesday appointments first and so on), I am not sure. I honestly think that they are randomly picking folks from Wednesday and Thursday now and I personally have seen more Wednesday winners than Thursday ones so far.

I saw maybe 8-10 Wednesday winners and that was on Thursday evening. But haven't seen any today. By chance have you? I'm starting to feel like it's hopeless 🥲

Wish these were releasing outside of the US, They didn’t even say US only on their raffle but you cant put any other address on.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I just entered the general release for your size and got the email, so hopefully between you and I one of us get a W in your size!

Of all people. :lol: 3god 3god right now...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I saw maybe 8-10 Wednesday winners and that was on Thursday evening. But haven't seen any today. By chance have you? I'm starting to feel like it's hopeless 🥲
Today the few I have seen were from Thursday. TBH, there may be absolutely no exact way they are choosing winners. There may be some people who went on Wednesday that may get chosen and receive an invoice on the 19th or 20th. Who knows how they are choosing folks! I wish it was a bit clearer how they were doing this though so people would not be on pins and needles waiting for an invoice.

the few resellers that have multiple pairs, like the guy who gave richie lee his pair, they get back doored from the nike warehouse in memphis. so this means there will be a SNKRs drop of some sort.
Dude, you don’t know this
Could be James himself
Could be Charlotte warehouse
Could be 3rd party logistics

To say the AMM people are off the hook is admirably ignorant, wish I could be like that

Is anyone else still having trouble signing up for the raffle? I put in my info and all it says is entry created, but I get no email.

It's raffle by day. Thursday people getting w's not. Friday later.

Today the few I have seen were from Thursday. TBH, there may be absolutely no exact way they are choosing winners. There may be some people who went on Wednesday that may get chosen and receive an invoice on the 19th or 20th. Who knows how they are choosing folks! I wish it was a bit clearer how they were doing this though so people would not be on pins and needles waiting for an invoice.

That's what killing me. If they were a bit more open with how it's being rolled out I'd be less anxious. Just need to know if I got an L so I can flip some stuff for resale. Lol I can't not have these.

Back
Top Bottom