A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Some serious ****ery going on by people but whatever. I may not get mine but I'm glad like somebody else said, that it seems like the release went how AMM wanted it to go for women to get their pairs. I'm glad AMM did it the way they did.

Truth!!

Imagine if the Trophy Room 1 release would've gone even half as good as this

to make it worse about that it was a rich dude who is basically set. Backdooring for clout I can’t understand why he even would need to backdoor anything in his life.

to make it worse about that it was a rich dude who is basically set. Backdooring for clout I can’t understand why he even would need to backdoor anything in his life.

i feel the opposite. i can see why he'd do that for clout. it was probably hard growing up as MJs son, but not having any bball skills. not living up to the Jordan legacy. some kids struggle with that kinda thing

its easy for us to say "shhhd, i'd be cool if i had 50 million in the bank. but he's still human, and humans still have those struggles

still a wack release tho

i feel the opposite. i can see why he'd do that for clout. it was probably hard growing up as MJs son, but not having any bball skills. not living up to the Jordan legacy. some kids struggle with that kinda thing

its easy for us to say "shhhd, i'd be cool if i had 50 million in the bank. but he's still human, and humans still have those struggles

still a wack release tho

I see where you coming from but in the end it hurt him more

I rather be loved by the masses than a couple other paid dudes who are clearly using u.

I mean he could be that near minded if so that’s sucks.

Has anyone from DC or MD won the general raffle yet?
1618861859177.gif

Back
Top Bottom