A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Shipping with UPS email received.
Quick turnaround.

Won the A-MA-MANIERE x AJ3 in Personal size.
Charge and email came in 5 am est/2 am pst.
See how these look in hand.

2Z8N.gif

these were already delayed, was supposed to release in March.
🤦🏾‍♀️ I was not referring to a delay in the release, I was referring to people receiving Ls due to shipments being delayed even though the release took place (i.e.: the Hyper Royals releasing on Saturday, but the Ls were plentiful due to delayed shipments to stores). AMM had their stock once the raffles actually commenced, so therefore the Ws are there because of that.

You quoted me though, so I responded. I did not know the message was rhetorical.

lol I meant your response was rhetorical. You said theres no delays in shipments so the release can go smoothly with all these W's, and thats why I said because the release AND shipment was already delayed from the beginning and thats why this time everything aligned perfectly.

😂

3 year later and I’m still in your head dblplay1212 dblplay1212

wouldn’t surprise me in the least if dude gave James my personal address to try and stop my W’s lol

Post the pic of you inside the AMD bs w/ Wotherspoon again 😂
And you couldn’t do nothin about it bc you violated the rules…maybe don’t run your mouth about how you scammed the system next time

one thing i regret is not making multiple accounts. could have won at least ONE more pair seeing how they were handing out bigger sizes like candy on Halloween SMH

lol I meant your response was rhetorical. You said theres no delays in shipments so the release can go smoothly with all these W's, and thats why I said because the release AND shipment was already delayed from the beginning and thats why this time everything aligned perfectly.
My bad. I am involved in mind-numbing interviews today and since I am half listening to them and half reading posts on here, I guess I did not understand where you were coming from initially.

Back
Top Bottom