A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

People act like he had this in his back pocket to delay his drop... You don't know how much planning and coordination goes into these things... so in my opinion, him delaying his drop is huge of him.. much respect.. and i also have to say justice wasn't served... Chauvin hasn't even been sentenced yet and folks are throwing parties...

i'm sure he had a plan if the verdict would've gone the other way. he's closed his stores before for awareness

Just got the email for these!!

From goat
1619016232537.png

BIG W

yep, from NC....Aggie for Life

But, the fact that you LEFT A&T for UNCG is the reason I can never trust you!
hahaha they had a better art program.. i used to hate social status.. my boys were at the greensboro joint... waiting for Cork lebrons to drop.. they let them camp for a couple days... then, at the last day, they switched to a "raffle"... when they had obvious D boys up there to backdoor the shoes to... that never sat right with me... Not James' fault... but never went back after that

hahaha they had a better art program.. i used to hate social status.. my boys were at the greensboro joint... waiting for Cork lebrons to drop.. they let them camp for a couple days... then, at the last day, they switched to a "raffle"... when they had obvious D boys up there to backdoor the shoes to... that never sat right with me... Not James' fault... but never went back after that

Yea, I've had my good and bad moments with SS
I've been hooked up several times. And I've also had my raffle win sold to a Carolina Panther before

Just got a W for an invoice on my size 13 about 25 mins ago!! I haven’t seen anyone hit from NYC besides myself in this thread(not that anyone hasn’t but I haven’t seen it). I’m super hyped right now. Can’t wait to rock these all summer.

Congrats man, that's dope!

Can't believe some W emails are still going out.
🔥

Just got a W for an invoice on my size 13 about 25 mins ago!! I haven’t seen anyone hit from NYC besides myself in this thread(not that anyone hasn’t but I haven’t seen it). I’m super hyped right now. Can’t wait to rock these all summer.
Same for me bro also a size 13. Must be the day all the big footers get emails. Definitely unexpected.

Where’s X XXXXX ?!

Little birdie told me she got her pair already.
Dude, you are silly! I had to complete and submit something work-related to get it out of the way. I gotta make sure I do what I need to do to keep getting my money (or I can play the Mega Millions LOL).

Last edited:
I’ll echo as well the sz14.5(13 men’s) W for myself as well this am. Can’t believe my luck lately but trust I’ll help the good brother JPS JPS w/an extra... albeit not his personal size but he can make it happen I’m sure
Much love brudda! Already lining up a trade for my size

The south NJ bro came thro for the north NJ bro

Back
Top Bottom