A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Of all people. :lol: 3god 3god right now...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

🤣 Cant stand either of them, but good for whoever hits. I already knew my fate the moment these were announced.

Hope y’all both get fat Ls on these. But I also hope you do hit on the next hype release that’s straight to toe for y’all.
Thanks, I Just paid my invoice for these. Will be selling them and getting the Muslin Off White 5’s I’ve been wanting.

I will be checking my wife other phone when she gets home to see if she hit on a secound pair.
She used her maiden name on one spot and mine at another.

let’s see if lighting strikes twice.

Actually this might be stupid but has anyone seen an invoice for over a sz 9.5? That's the larger I've seen and my wife is a sz 10. I'm speculating to make sense of this.

Actually this might be stupid but has anyone seen an invoice for over a sz 9.5? That's the larger I've seen and my wife is a sz 10. I'm speculating to make sense of this.
Yes I’m a 10.5, I was also worried at first because I hadn’t seen anyone win over a sz 9.

Dude, you don’t know this
Could be James himself
Could be Charlotte warehouse
Could be 3rd party logistics

To say the AMM people are off the hook is admirably ignorant, wish I could be like that

Where did I say AMM people are off the hook? I specifically mentioned one person where I know where his inventory came from.

So do you think Wednesday people still have a chance to maybe get an invoice later?
Na I think Wednesday people went out Thuesday night and Thursday people went out today. If you entered Wednesday or Thursday and haven't heard anything, I'd assume an L.

Back
Top Bottom