A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

People scam the system for everything…is what it is. Knew this was gonna be a mess when people were getting invoices on the 15th. We couldn’t get down to the store until Saturday….instant L for my wife.
To be fair, my friend entered on Saturday and she still won. Don’t lose out hope just yet. I think they started doing invoices each day because it’s probably been easier to manage than sending out thousands in 1 day.

Edit: just saw that you won congrats!

😂

3 year later and I’m still in your head dblplay1212 dblplay1212

wouldn’t surprise me in the least if dude gave James my personal address to try and stop my W’s lol

Post the pic of you inside the AMD bs w/ Wotherspoon again 😂

Read the room man. You got people in here thirsty af and you come in with "oh hey guys look at me I got 3 pairs" and then talk about them not being limited. They are pretty limited, they're just putting in mad work to get them to real people instead of resellers with bots. Obviously some people like you and a few others will take advantage of that but that doesn't change the facts.
DUDE! Between you and what mr z mr z mentioned yesterday, all has been said!

You missed a show…the dude with the sausage farm said something slick about ooping ppl even though he never actually oops. At that point dblplay1212 dblplay1212 had heard enough and came out the shadows like Captain America after a long exile…he’s like the A Ma Maniere Cap imo.
6A8E0953-DC59-4569-BF5D-2A70D54A6E73.gif

Then the dude with the meat sauces started backpedaling and dropping names(kinda cringe)….I think he was hoping the homie would step in.
AF89AF5F-25D0-408D-8044-44F34DD2BC1F.gif

But nah…nobody was around to vouch for him so he just had to back down but dblplay1212 dblplay1212 aka the real mvp ain’t had time for all that.
FDD0DCCC-E9F4-468A-ACA9-99E0F84F0030.gif

Was pretty entertaining…I’m hearing in the sequel the dude with the noodles gets all his orders cancelled along with a personal email from James Whitner calling him a dirty reseller.
🤣🤣🤣 @ sausage farm, meat sauces and noodles.....you gotta add the garlic knots! LLS Your synopsis was too funny man!!!!!

That read dblplay1212 dblplay1212 gave was on point! I wish I was up last night to read that in real time, but I can still feel the burn after reading it this morning. LOL

Back
Top Bottom