A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Prices for my size still dropping.

Soon...
4D7106DC-7961-4ED4-A645-834B1FE1E301.gif

How's sizing on those? I'm between 12 and 12.5 in Jordan 1. I wear mostly 12.5 J1 with a bit of room since I have wide feet
I’ve asked around and majority of the people says they fit a bit bigger. Going down half a size is an option

for anyone who thought they vetted entires my homie used the same email, addy and CC....
DF2062E4-FA61-4E5B-9626-F5EC83C4B3AF.jpeg
475C7E2F-4570-43D3-BF7E-64E3A061EF7A.jpeg

$ is all these shops really care about so don’t get it twisted

Then why wouldn't they process them FCFS? Money is money, right? Why even make it harder on yourself? You can tell they were working around the clock on these. Just because a couple of clowns got extra doesn't mean they are Marcus Jordan all of the sudden.

Idk man but I’m just posting what I do know...a lot of people were able to game the system still regardless of what they put out there.

Every release is the same no matter what these shops tell you. Backdoor happens and certain buyers get 5 pairs whereas the average joe can’t get 1.

I don’t like it anymore than you but I’ll try my best to not be the empty handed cat every time no matter what these shops implement to deter it

Back
Top Bottom