A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

feel like I’ll be wearing these daily for the next few wks. really great shoe imo
48BE622F-F3CD-4013-BAF4-5520E0C893A2.jpeg

for whoever asked about my knee, it doesn’t look it in the pic but it’s still swollen af smh. Full yr recovery so another 5mo’s before the swelling finally subsides.....at least that’s what the doc keeps telling me.

By the way, got mine yesterday. Beautiful, obviously, however, people were mentioning the strong smell. Didn't have that strong of a smell to me. If you've smelled the Off-White Rubber Dunks,THAT'S a strong smell.

The consensus is still that it runs half a size bigger than normal? I wear 12.5 in J1. I can do 12 in length, but the width is tight then.

The consensus is still that it runs half a size bigger than normal? I wear 12.5 in J1. I can do 12 in length, but the width is tight then.
I went with my regular aj3 size and they're fine. If I had to go down .5, I probably could, but I'd prefer to stay with my regular size.

I go half down on my 3s and these fit the same as the others. If you don’t have any 3s I would say go with your true size to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
I wish all sneaker drops were at 12pm ET. Doesn’t matter tomorrow because it’s during the week, but it would be much nicer to get up at 10am on Saturday than waking up at 8 am to get handed an L on SNKRS.

I wish all sneaker drops were at 12pm ET. Doesn’t matter tomorrow because it’s during the week, but it would be much nicer to get up at 10am on Saturday than waking up at 8 am to get handed an L on SNKRS.

Yeah, I'm out here in California so it's 7AM for SNKRS :smh:
At least we get to catch all the NBA games without having to stay up till 12-1am :lol:
And we get to start watching football at 10AM all the way till the night time :lol:

Yeah, I'm out here in California so it's 7AM for SNKRS :smh:
At least we get to catch all the NBA games without having to stay up till 12-1am :lol:
And we get to start watching football at 10AM all the way till the night time :lol:
West coast and mountain are definitely the best time zones for sports.

stockx seller still hasn’t shipped my order which will be 4 days ago today, gonna see if their shtty customer service can help me out

Back
Top Bottom