A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m just saying some of you have wishful thinking. Even blasphemous. Hitting low than 350. I mean j1 unv blue are above that n u think this pair will be below that? Comon. Be reasonable. Just don’t get ur hopes up when 22nd hits n na snkr has nada

Ok? If US drop is done, overseas are still getting their pairs this upcoming 22nd. They can sell to StockX and GOAT too.

And what's with the comparison to the AJ1 UNC blue? Why did you choose that to compare it to? What significance does the UNC Blue AJ1 have to the AMM AJ3?

Ok? If US drop is done, overseas are still getting their pairs this upcoming 22nd. They can sell to StockX and GOAT too.

And what's with the comparison to the AJ1 UNC blue? Why did you choose that to compare it to? What significance does the UNC Blue AJ1 have to the AMM AJ3?
cuz some ya'll say amm gonna dip below 300 n you're all gonna trip/quad up... gr like unv j1 dont even go below 350 now

Again, why compare it to UNC AJ1s? There's no rhyme or reason to compare them.

And it sure feels like you're rooting against a wider US release. Why? I personally don't appreciate it. You should be rooting FOR one, so more of us could get pairs for retail.

Again, why compare it to UNC AJ1s? There's no rhyme or reason to compare them.

And it sure feels like you're rooting against a wider US release. Why? I personally don't appreciate it. You should be rooting FOR one, so more of us could get pairs for retail.
i never said i was against. im just saying dont be all surprised when 22nd hit n theres no us snkrs. i got my pair at retail im happy wether resale goes up or down. doesnt affect me.. shoe of the year already copped

Sir, do you have amnesia? You wrote this recently, on the last page.

A non-douche opinion would be something like "I hope I'm wrong but I don't think these are dropping ... "

Huge difference.
Quote taken out of context. I stand by my position that is us snkrs isn’t happening on the 22nd

Finally. Maaaaaannnnnnn, have I waited a long time for a III to make me feel this way. Haven’t even owned a III since the ‘03 WCs. These are just ... wow.
FFECA2A5-EA28-4CC8-9D80-13A5C4876654.jpeg

If only all IIIs got leather like this. And these cuts/proportions of the “EP” panels. Finally we get low toe pieces again.

I hate to say this, though ... I do wish I went down half a size to a men’s 10.5. And I stick with 11 in everything Nike/Jordan and never have issues. It’s OK, but there’s just a bit too much toe room for me with how these fit overall. It’s definitely the lack of padding in the rear. Thing is, I have another pair on the way in the same size. Probably going to buy a 10.5 and sell the other 11 whenever prices climb back up a bit. What a PITA, but oh well. SUPER hyped to have these. I’ll live with the roomy fit on this first pair and enjoy the hell out of them. Damn, just a GREAT retro. Everything I hoped for. Better, even. 🔥
Very happy for you, rainking rainking . I knew you’d absolutely love them. As far as the fit, maybe get a plusher insole or put a Dr. Scholl Odor-X on top of the factory one to get your desired size 11 fit. I have to say, they look 🔥 on you in that picture. Well done, compadre. 💪👍🙏

I read the past 3 pages

all I came to the conclusion of some of y’all dweebs

like sports ever since the numbers dweebs got into something it’s not about the core thing such as the shoe or event. Everything else around it tho.

it’s just sounds like to nerds crying about who would win hulk or Superman.

@ them for chaos.

Lmao 😂 the hit dogs will holler tbh....

Still tho sheesh tho if this shoe was going to like 1200 half the discourse in this thread would be mute.

no even cares about the shoe tbh I’m happy to see some on feet tho. Not the normal let’s show 5 pairs of DS shoes (6’s i mean carmine, infa, olive and brown). In the TS thread.

I mean ever since I got heavy into sneakers like 15 years ago.

I always believed why buy a shoe if your not going to wear itYah know unless u doubled up.

I wear my stuff that’s me I paid damn near 250 and for what to snap pics.

now it’s beyond that we just arguing advance numbers and don’t give a damn about the shoe tbh....

Last edited:
SNKRS US and US Boutiques or not, the fact remains that more pairs are coming. People overseas can resell on StockX and GOAT too.

More pairs coming was never the question….We ALL know that already….I mean EVERYONE knows they’re releasing internationally we are talking about a US release to “Multiple” tier 0 US boutiques that just doesn’t appear to be happening. Yes this is giving everyone myself included a chance to hit for retail but it’s also the same stores that Bots hit on too.

Fingers Crossed though!!

I really don’t get the controversy.

mostly cause 2 factions have spawned out very little that has to do with the shoe phsycally it’s self.

with speculations little facts

it’s two groups each with different agendas some

let’s be honest are low key salty they paid way to much cause they got caught on that hypebeast stuff.

others happy they got a dope collab at retail low key mad their win is Turning out not to be the score of a lifetime.

And regular reseller types

Other group they have hope they can score at retail and how dare they have hope....... and or happy prices keep falling which in turn pisses the other group off

I side with the people wanting retail and or lower price. The ball is in their court honestly and they playing the smart game.

The dweebs are the ones saying pull the trigger these will be worth 1000 on the 23rd vibe.

NEWS FLASH they won’t y’all better off trying on the 22nd if you fail. Then pay the low Or lowest resell price same day if you want it that bad

Note I paid resell already great price for me I’m not everyone here. I could have waited a day more saved idk 20 bucks lol.

Why are people against a wider US release 😕🤔
Honestly I think it’s about havin the exclusive shoe, yea some ppl got them to sell but the ppl that will wear wanna have that head turner or convo starter...... I could be wrong but I’m from Baltimore and most ppl are into designer and corny **** like that so for me I love havin things others don’t 🤷🏽‍♂️
ALL THE DRUG DEALERS ASK ME

“yo where u get them from”

Respect is only given to peeps who wear tailwinds, saucony features, and superstars and diadoras. Throw in a gel lyte 3. Everything played out now. Any of that corny off white **** is comical

Honestly I think it’s about havin the exclusive shoe, yea some ppl got them to sell but the ppl that will wear wanna have that head turner or convo starter...... I could be wrong but I’m from Baltimore and most ppl are into designer and corny **** like that so for me I love havin things others don’t 🤷🏽‍♂️
ALL THE DRUG DEALERS ASK ME

“yo where u get them from”
🤣🤣🤣I'm from Baltimore also and you right about the designer stuff

Hello Family, what good? guys need your help. I wear a size US8,5M with 26,5cm, I and totally confused with the AMM x AJ3 sizing. I do wear my Jordan snug, a 1to1 fit so to speak. you you help me out wich size so pick please ? its totally annoying right now, bc everyone around me is saying som' different. MANY THANKS !!!! STAY healthy

Back
Top Bottom