A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

i ainr mad about anything except hitting submit order through shop pay and it sending me back to a credit card option.

just really thought i had em.

someone throw that LOB!!!

i got good trades also if yall wanna go that way

That almost got me too…After the shop pay stuff I happened to scroll to the bottom of the page where the submit payment stuff was…Even had the shop pay order notice come up before that…Got lucky I looked at the bottom of the page…

Y’all cry about bots and y’all cry about anti bot measures

Stop it

Fine let it be first come first sold on click only so I can see some dweeb on ig stunt with like 100 boxes in front of they drive way.

look lots of people got manual W. Honestly I think I would have taken an L if it wasn’t for their system.

so in away their system has proven to work and more sites need to do this to get hand in manual hands. Some people are just faster at weird things like this.

it Was a first come first serve release with very few errors at checkout no screen freezing or anything

Respect to this release.

Do I jump on the eBay 399 now? Only going up from here with the snkrs L coming right?

sz 14 going for premium I went 13 and kept it moving since price was lower by like damn near 50-100.

I say if u want just wait like till weds

and also I think stock x will have em cheapest as well.

Missed on toddler size, missed on shorts, but I’ll take the consolation t-shirt even with 50% shipping. That exact shade of purple isn’t too common.

I’ll go to my grave believing that race car backwards is rac ecar, not race car.
I KEPT SAYING THAT!!! That’s low key what did me in because I entered 3 times lol

Y’all cry about bots and y’all cry about anti bot measures

Stop it

Fine let it be first come first sold on click only so I can see some dweeb on ig stunt with like 100 boxes in front of they drive way.

look lots of people got manual W. Honestly I think I would have taken an L if it wasn’t for their system.

so in away their system has proven to work and more sites need to do this to get hand in manual hands. Some people are just faster at weird things like this.

it Was a first come first serve release with very few errors at checkout no screen freezing or anything

Respect to this release.

This 100%. Even though people are frustrated with their system, it did its job. The vast majority of the W's were from manual users. AMM is trying their best to make the release as fair as possible. They're succeeding at mostly stopping the bots. The simple fact of the matter is just that there was not enough pairs to satisfy the demand. Not everyone who wanted them could get them. AMM even stated that adult sizing would be more limited this time around in their release information.

My cousin got killed on race car. I had what’s 2+3.

I will say only complaint is some people got easy stuff others

give the first 8 digits of PIE

This 100%. Even though people are frustrated with their system, it did its job. The vast majority of the W's were from manual users. AMM is trying their best to make the release as fair as possible. They're succeeding at mostly stopping the bots. The simple fact of the matter is just that there was not enough pairs to satisfy the demand. Not everyone who wanted them could get them. AMM even stated that adult sizing would be more limited this time around in their release information.

yea now I get it with constant L’s It easy to be annoyed at the fact this another L

I rather see an effort to stop bots and say damn that sucks than to be in the constant loop of L due to bots.

Also resell prices tend to dip more if more manual users get pairs mostly cause regular folks just happy to flip something and move on.

they are doing more than half these shops do. This release and kaws are the last I can remember where many manuals got through and bots were pushed out.
well releases I gave a damn about. I’m sure there were others.

but y’all go on YS and try everytime and be ok with that. YS could make similar systems but they ok with bots and nonsense.

people paying 200 for slides cause only like 4 people get majority of the stock and inflate the market.

Yeah I’m not sure how y’all can complain about snkrs then complain about this

I didn’t get a pair and did everything I was supposed to do. Damn right I’m complaining! Their captcha sucked on this released. They made me circle “the biggest cat” like 18 times. Un-called for IMO.

We are one month away from our delivery. I managed to lock down a pair for my daughter too. My wife and I already have our pairs.

lil mana won’t be wearing that till she 2. I learned the hard way I have no idea how to buy toddler shoes.
She'll be like 4 when can wear those lol. Just stash them away and it's a nice surprise down the road.
My son is 4 and wears a 10c. 4c is what you want to start off with. It’s when they really can wear shoes. Anything before that is a waste.

My son is 4 and wears a 10c. 4c is what you want to start off with. It’s when they really can wear shoes. Anything before that is a waste.

wow my daughter wears a 8c now but she is 2 and damn near 3ft she a giant well I’m big as hell too. Her aunt like 6’8. Anyways she has big feet lmao.

her little sister my other daughter a giant too.

lots of women’s basketball and volleyball games in my future.

Back
Top Bottom