A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Double upp
Screenshot_20210610-071454_SNKRS.jpg

2nd ever draw win... It's been 4 years

I used to get my kid nicer kicks but once she got older and started playing outside that was a wrap :lol:

yeah. I only let me daughter wear the nicer stuff on weekends we are out n about or for pictures

I’m not gonna stop her from playing and being a kid but yeah

i was annoyed to pay 25 shipping on a tee, but im so happy i did now. I shouldve got the darn shorts too, but didnt realize i wanted them until after they had sold out.

and for anyone who thinks snkrs is better than the AMM drop, your opinion is like snkrs. Trash. Still love the NT fam tho regardless of what i may think of your opinion lol.

i was annoyed to pay 25 shipping on a tee, but im so happy i did now. I shouldve got the darn shorts too, but didnt realize i wanted them until after they had sold out.

and for anyone who thinks snkrs is better than the AMM drop, your opinion is like snkrs. Trash. Still love the NT fam tho regardless of what i may think of your opinion lol.

that shipping cost was ok if you brought multiple items I got 3 things and was ok with it cause I knew Nike is buns. I rather pay for a confirmation than snkrs bs. plus I rather support a small shop anyways snkrs lack of love is scorning me.

Nike still getting theirs tho either way.

lil mana won’t be wearing that till she 2. I learned the hard way I have no idea how to buy toddler shoes.
Yeah my first baby was born in January and I was really disappointed to find out they don’t really wear shoes for a couple years. Even then, retro jordans probably aren’t the best for them. Gonna look fly though!

Back
Top Bottom