A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Anyone else like to wear their pair with the tag?

7180B6BD-8367-4AC0-A811-2BBAA24C92BA.gif
D6CF2A1A-24FE-43C1-B53D-43A0C2315ACF.jpeg

I think so. But I’m also not ranking them until they at least release and I can see them at some locals.
Fair enough. I think the suede or whatever that fabricish material is on the 12’s throws me off. I would have been 100% in on the white/sail pair had they been all leather.

Beyond unpopular ranking: 2,4,3,1

They set the standard with the 3s. The 2s are $225. Way overpriced and the awkward use of a snakeskin midsole. And don't like the 12s either.
I think the 2s are the second best behind the 3s personally. Worth the retail and whatever little resale they’re going for currently.

3>2>4>1>12.

How so? I take it you don't like any Jordan 3 with other materials on the toe box and heel...
Yeah that’s just me I’ve passed on a lot of 3s just because of what they did to the EP. Like those archaeo browns would’ve been an instant cop but they just had to get cute with it..

For me, its

3>4>2>1>>>12

I sold the 1s and have no regrets about it. Theyre pretty bland and I didnt wear them like I thought I would.

I’m not pressed to “complete the set” since I genuinely did not like either the 1 or the 2. The snakeskin and crackled effects are not for me. AMM3 and AMM4 are perfect though.

I'll take a retail opp on those 1s and 2s thanks in advance!

Hopefully people leave the 12s alone, but I am sure they will be just like the 2s... sell out then barely over retail on resell sites, which is wack because all these folks are doing is making the resell sites money and costing the people that really want it more.

i think the 2s may be below retail

and I'd be glad to help folks out on the 12s. Never liked the model in general and I doubt John Mayer himself could eem make me want a pair

Ill say i hated the 1s and even didnt even try to cop, totally turned on them and wish i had them..

2s still look like str8 dookie butter still tho

I’m representinn for the 1s.

Somebody has to.

They have an understated, elegant simplicity that works with anything.

…people who say they love “clean” shoes should be flying that flag.

1s are definitely understated, but reward a closer look. These are much better in person and on foot.

People hate on the pink or the textures, but neither of those really jumó out when looking down from head level. Instead they just read as slightly subtle changes on a classic 1.

Back
Top Bottom