A Ma Maniere AJ4

yup mine came in pre-creased as well lol
BF802115-D787-453F-96F1-0C1ADC8FA38C.jpeg

These are looking more and more like Lightning quality. Meaning hit or miss/Not that great.

I still want a pair but wary of what i might end up with paying resale

my pair came pre-creased and a few stains on the nubuck and some sloppy paint job and glue marks. Felt like the time I got the travis 4's, just a poor QC on my pair.

Have another pair not shipped yet, but I definitely wouldn't be emailing them. Y'all wanna take that risk, be my guest lol.

my pair came pre-creased and a few stains on the nubuck and some sloppy paint job and glue marks. Felt like the time I got the travis 4's, just a poor QC on my pair.

Have another pair not shipped yet, but I definitely wouldn't be emailing them. Y'all wanna take that risk, be my guest lol.

Damn I hope my snkrs pair isn’t creased :smh:

I can deal with glue marks and sloppy paint (I don’t like it but it’s whatever) but some stuff pre creased that looks worn I’ll be pissed

Anyone else pair come in creased? Mine has walking creases not trippin cause ima actually wear mine but still kinda weird

AMM employees got overzealous with the holiday season in full effect and decided to throw these on and do the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" before shipping out

one thing to wear your shoes, another thing to trash them on your first wear lol

the better saying would be " do whatever you want with your shoes "

You never heard of shoe cleaner, good thing I can buy another pair and beat these, wear your shoes

lol just because you can be reckless doesn't mean its a good idea. I'm sure we can ALL afford shoe cleaners and can afford another pair, thats not really the point of "wear your shoes".

Back
Top Bottom