A Ma Maniere AJ4

Let me buck the trend and wear my shoes fam.

1. They are sung as F

2. The plush material inside feels like ur getting a choke hold by silk robe

3. They feel heavy too. Like my kaws

4. Shout out to my plug AMM.

716A42A5-45EE-4FD5-8710-5D5118431B11.jpeg

Gotta be that guy. Info on pants?

Not going to a post a wall of text regarding buying your way into the culture, but you gotta remember that with the rise of StockX, Goat, etc., anyone can buy these shoes whereas in the early 2ks, you had to know which boutiques to hit to get the shoes or spend on eBay.

There were resellers on Ebay in the early 2000s. Resellers everywhere. Point is, if you missed retail, even years after the release, doesnt mean you're buying into the culture. You're buying into culture when you're a culture vulture, and then decide to sell your collection because its not hot or cool or profitable. They wanna drop it because DJ Khalid and Drake said so. Shoetube and social media influencers said so. Resellers said hold or sell, because they said so. Because little kids on Youtube are asking if Supreme is dead. :lol:

I got that same email this morning, then an hour later got a notification from snkrs app it was shipped. Haven't received shipping email yet.
Bet, gives me some relief... I get that email often too, but always end up getting my pair. Never can get to excited till they in hand these days 🤷

There were resellers on Ebay in the early 2000s. Resellers everywhere. Point is, if you missed retail, even years after the release, doesnt mean you're buying into the culture. You're buying into culture when you're a culture vulture, and then decide to sell your collection because its not hot or cool or profitable. They wanna drop it because DJ Khalid and Drake said so. Shoetube and social media influencers said so. Resellers said hold or sell, because they said so. Because little kids on Youtube are asking if Supreme is dead. :lol:

I think if u know the guy we talking about u get why I’m saying what I’m saying. Ur talking about a regular sneaker buyer.

I’m talking about plug boy over here

did these come with extra laces? :lol: mine didn't have any in the box so I was wondering where y'all got the cream and black laces from

Back
Top Bottom