A Ma Maniere AJ4

Very annoyed right now the seller who accepted my bid on GOAT on 11/22 hasn't shipped yet. $385 was my bid and now prices have crept up so this dude is probably canceling so he can relist and make a few extra bucks :angry:

If it makes you feel any better, my seller accepted my bid on November 17th and hasn't shipped yet.... :emoji_confused:

Then again someone traded these 4 for those some damn navy 4’s that dropped. The most over hyped 4 I ever seen in a while.

Or maybe he’s waiting for the initial AMM online release to ship. Like me and a few others in here 😭

Damn I forgot that factor. Well that’s why prices are rising like 20% of pairs still at the damn warehouse.

It’s crazy how their shipping works. Same with trophy rooms.

Or maybe he’s waiting for the initial AMM online release to ship. Like me and a few others in here 😭

Yep, that's what I'm waiting on, and what I was talking about, lol. I planned on waiting, but didn't think when buying the shoes in mid November, that I would still be waiting on a shipping email 3 days from December. But technically if they're doing 7-10 business days, they can essentially ship em Friday afternoon and still be within the stated timeframe. I'll probably ask what's up on the 5th if I still haven't heard anything.

Of course hanging in this thread and watching people's pairs roll in from every which way aint helpin me be patient :lol:

I was the 10th post on page 1 of this thread and 4s are my fav Js, so forgive me if I'm like sweatin it out here :emoji_sweat_smile:

Now that I have em in hand I can say IMO 3>>4>2>1 for me. These 4s are nice but they were missing a little something to give them that last little push. Maybe a white midsole instead of sail, or black netting, something to give em a subtle pop.

20221123_175004.jpg

Now that I have em in hand I can say IMO 3>>4>2>1 for me. These 4s are nice but they were missing a little something to give them that last little push. Maybe a white midsole instead of sail, or black netting, something to give em a subtle pop.

20221123_175004.jpg

Careful, dudes in here get real upset when you talk about wanting them to pop a little bit

20221123_175004.jpg
The details that they put into the 3s really takes them to the next level. The laces, box, overall message.

Were you playing drunk kick ball in the mud with your cousins for thanksgiving? One thing to wear your shoes another thing beat them to death like a 1st grader on the the first day of recess. Don’t try to lecture me about trophies you wild for this lol.
Who cares they’re shoes, u goin to deep, y’all be actin like u takin your shoes to the casket with u when u leave this earth

Wore them for about 7 hours straight and I have 2 observations:

- I am a tts 10.5 and I got the AMM4 in an 11. My left pinky toe is CRUSHED right now. Painful. I cannot wear these with the plush insoles they come with. And that’s with wearing the thinnest socks I own (dress socks). Again, that’s a half size up!
- I noticed that my outsole paint is DIFFERENT COLORS. It’s hard to see in some of the pics but in person it’s extremely noticeable. Burgundy vs purple. Nike really screwed up the QC on these.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re a great shoe, I’ll just have to wear different insoles and deal with the mismatched paint, which thankfully is outsole.

7EB1F45B-DAE8-4A88-BD05-62E4D91EDE6A.jpeg

B8D00B3E-8304-431D-B394-F0C900461311.jpeg

04BCB81E-9A56-4683-AA69-AEDF90563E88.jpeg

Different factories for the left & right shoe. :smh: No bueno.

20221123_175004.jpg
Agree 💯
3s still in a league of their own

But not really because of the laces like that one post said lol.

Also props for wearing your shoes

20221123_175004.jpg

I love the 1’s. Try putting the sail laces on them. They make the shoe infinitely better imo

People who won on SNKRS are going to receive their pairs before people who ordered a week earlier than them from the official AMM drop.
And the people who won on SNKRS ain't have to pay shipping either :lol:

Exactly. Whats the point of paying $15 shipping if it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It's unacceptable.

Exactly. Whats the point of paying $15 shipping if it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It's unacceptable.

That’s their awful handling times :lol:

They gonna be like “well the shipping was on time we were just overwhelmed with orders”

Back
Top Bottom