A Ma Maniere AJ4

Has anyone with super creased pairs emailed AMM and asked wtf they were doing?

Not the ones from SNKRs but from AMM themselves. They’ve had these pairs in hands for weeks and could’ve looked them over

SMH at all of you paying resale. Shame on you.
You’re the reason why there are dudes on marketplace who don’t wear anything other than cowboys boots selling AMM 4’s for “StockX price”.

A37573DD-0FC4-4C61-AAB0-41A7B97AAA13.jpeg

Lmao he trying to get u to pay fees too ish actually 425. With fees and shipping on the seller. As well as processing. He doesn’t even know what he’s doing. I let him sit on that soon to be L since he clearly isn’t into shoes.

He’s selling them like they PS5’s two years ago.

Man that was a good finesse season. Had all the facebook mom and dads paying 1k lmao.

Dudes tried to blast me but I brought em back to life, y’all swear my shoes were done…I’d have to charge u if I told u what shoe cleaner I used

Wear Your Shoes

3DF01B00-A5E7-42CE-868C-DFC5C32BF3A3.jpeg
7918A811-E5B3-4DD8-9F8E-89C406268C13.jpeg
All good man. Please don’t take anything I said personal. It was just my initial reaction to your post which I thought was kinda meant to be funny and reacted to. I definitely wear all my shoes and I don’t duck walk in them either. I just don’t beat up the really good ones like that, especially first day wearing. I’m able to do this while also knowing that I’m not going to be on this earth forever lol. In my opinion one has nothing to do with the other. You don’t go off-roading in a brand new AMG S Class sedan the second you pull off the lot all in the name of “YOLO” either. By all means you should wear yours exactly how you like my man it’s cool lol. Things happen while wearing I understand. Glad you were able to clean them because them joints was looking playground busted at first lol. Jury’s still out on the toebox though :nerd:.

Last edited:
Seeing like 50% of people with these getting shoes that look worn right out the box. Mine was the same. Doesn't bother me a ton but for $200+ retail and a limited collab this really shouldn't slip through

Has anyone with super creased pairs emailed AMM and asked wtf they were doing?

Not the ones from SNKRs but from AMM themselves. They’ve had these pairs in hands for weeks and could’ve looked them over

Once again, it's the particular leather/suede material they used. It's not necessarily meant to be perfectly smooth.

It's like when you see certain leather jackets that look worn-in though they're new.

Not making excuses for JB/Nike/AMM, but it is what it is.

Once again, it's the particular leather/suede material they used. It's not necessarily meant to be perfectly smooth.

It's like when you see certain leather jackets that look worn-in though they're new.

Not making excuses for JB/Nike/AMM, but it is what it is.

Great. Jordan Brand will be calling these the Reimagined. Creased toebox, paint chips on the midsole, glue stains......., when it's just poor QC.

Great. Jordan Brand will be calling these the Reimagined. Creased toebox, paint chips on the midsole, glue stains......., when it's just poor QC.

Paint chips on midsole and glue stains are indeed poor QC.

The material they used on this upper is supple and isn't necessarily intended to be flat/smooth.

The material they used on this upper is supple and isn't necessarily intended to be flat/smooth.

I shouldn't be talking since my pair comes in tomorrow from SNKRS. With my luck, both toeboxes will be creased.

Actually not bad on the 3s except for the sloppy lacing job lol
HMMMM.....I guess it is difficult to criticize in a constructive manner, huh? So, due to the violet ore laces being longer than standard AJ3 laces (as you should know that they are), I have to use the outer holes at the bottom of the shoe so they are not too long at the top of the shoe. I do not like to use all 5 holes at the bottom of the shoe though and usually the 2nd inner hole would be covered by the laces, but for the picture I posted I was only trying to show how the color of the laces looked on the show and not looking to make sure the lace job itself was perfect.

Instead of trying to be funny or whatever, you could have asked me why I laced my shoe the way I did, suggest a better way for me to use the longer laces on the shoe or just not said anything at all if you did not like it (I know that is a foreign concept online though because people like to freely say whatever behind an avatar and a screen name). And before you say that what you said "is not that serious" or whatever, just like you were able to say what you wanted to say to me, I am saying what I want to say in my response to you. Anyway, Happy Holidays! ✌🏾

Nah I get that it’s not going to be totally smooth but some of the pics people posted look like they’d been crip walked in

Your shoes...do as you will... That ankle collar, toe box, and under the waffle lace holder make it look as if you were playing flagged football in them... :lol: :lol:

Screenshot_20221127_222728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221127_222755_Chrome.jpg
football-sidestep.gif

Got mine today from the website drop. Initial opinion, the box is heavy as hell lol. The shape of the toe is not like many other 4s out there. The suede is butter! I like the color much better in person. It gives a “luxury” type of feel especially with the the inside look of the shoe. It reminds me of an expensive car interior. I think the ivory midsole definitely sets it off better than if it was white. Overall a great shoe in my opinion.

Attachments

• F2FAEB7E-E9EE-4FEE-ABA2-2BC537390F76.jpeg
    F2FAEB7E-E9EE-4FEE-ABA2-2BC537390F76.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 610
Skipped on these but totally irritates me when they have inconsistent sizing for high heat drops. Like really? I can I understand it if was a returnable GR release…. Can’t imagine how heated I’d be if I ordered my TTS when these clearly run .5 to full size up :smh:

Skipped on these but totally irritates me when they have inconsistent sizing for high heat drops. Like really? I can I understand it if was a returnable GR release…. Can’t imagine how heated I’d be if I ordered my TTS when these clearly run .5 to full size up :smh:
Looking For A Size 10 From Afformentioned Heated Purchaser :nerd:

:lol:

Tbh it's just the insoles. You replace them with any other thin insole you'll be straight.

That’s how I feel about the Military Blacks.

…there’s no telling what you’re gonna get from release to release.

Yea, these would be pretty lit with dark eyelets and netting. My luck has been total 🗑 for anything hyped, limited or desirable so needless to say I didn't cop. And I'm pretty much done paying resale so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom