A Ma Maniere AJ4

Do 4s actually break in?

With extended wear, it still kind of hurts my right pinky toe to be honest even with going a half size up. The left foot fits perfectly fine with no discomfort.

I feel like I should have got a 12, but that would have been way too long length wise.

3's laces are far too short. 4's stock lace length is long due thanks to the million lace holes on the shoes lol. You need a long set.

3's laces are far too short. 4's stock lace length is long due thanks to the million lace holes on the shoes lol. You need a long set.

For the AMM4s, I don't have enough length left on the laces to tie them up unless I tighten all the lace holes. So I just tucked them into the tongue bands.

E19436E0-C0B8-4200-BE5C-90D959B06673.jpeg

Glad I went TTS for what I always wear on 4’s. Which is .5 size up from 1’s, XI’s etc. Don’t mind the eBay tag. Just got em in and had to loosen them up and put them immediately on feet around the house. 🤣

Going TTS but a .5 size up…

50EBED47-B507-4787-BBE9-75AA6EF6DEED.gif

Doing too much with the sizing on these :lol:

Just get a half size up or your regular size and change the insole, it ain’t rocket science

Do 4s actually break in?

With extended wear, it still kind of hurts my right pinky toe to be honest even with going a half size up. The left foot fits perfectly fine with no discomfort.

I feel like I should have got a 12, but that would have been way too long length wise.

Glad I followed this thread as closely and bintently as humanely possible.

If i sized to true on these A Ma Manures, my feets would have been in a bind like ancient oriental footwear.

downloadjh.jpg

Otherwise, I do rank these very high in my year end list of 2022.

Definitely top 20 candidate.

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

One thing is for sure; it's a very bulky/substantial sneaker. They definitely poured their heart/souls/spirits into this one. Might be one of my favorite 4's of all times.

You can feel the love in your bunions. Word to Paul.

And fleece navidads, my brothas and fellow shoe friends.

Sooo.... is this the trend for 2023??? We rocking the sizing sticker on the midsoles? Can't say you didn't see it either... You snapped shots in 2 different locations AWAY FROM HOME... Must of of been excited to put these on feet...

Oh and BTW... Is that a racoon tail hanging out your pocket...lol

Screenshot_20221212_141425_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom