A Ma Maniere AJ4

I wear my pairs as I see fit... I also have DS money in the bank. So since it's just sitting in there maybe I should send it too..smh...

HAPPY...

Screenshot_20221207_153533_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221207_153516_Gallery.jpg
No need to get in your feelings, champ.

This can be fixed right? I reached out to a cobbler and he told me they couldn’t be fixed because the material is polyurethane. He said the best solution was to use a dye pen which I won’t do.
Is that like a blade cut or actual paint-ish substance, because I cannot tell. If it's paint-ish substance - you can take a magic eraser pad to it. It's happened to me before.

Would an AMM 11 be something that broke the Internet?

...would be fascinating to see what they did with the patent leather.

I like to think they’d keep the patent…Use some type of premium suede or something on the uppers…Like a premium version of the CG’s materials…

Is that like a blade cut or actual paint-ish substance, because I cannot tell. If it's paint-ish substance - you can take a magic eraser pad to it. It's happened to me before.

It’s a blade cut. First thing I did was wiping it off :lol:

I got it for retail so I’m not that mad but it just sucks to look at.

If AMM keeps on with the same color palette as they get more collabs, I’ll prob be passing more than copping. They’d get me on a dope 6, 10, 13, 14. Other models I’d prob pass on the same burgundy/violet/ etc theme. I do have 1-4 but I’m not the “set guy” and passing on the 12s

if they did a 5,6, and 8 next...that'd be great
Or not lol no one asking for a 6 or 8. They are doing the 12’s
GOAT pair just came in. These things are HEAVY. Over 22oz for my size 11.

Quality on my pair was fine, except for some sloppy paint. These are a top 3 shoe of 2022 for me.
They’re so so heavy man the shipping box caught me off guard lol

I wasn’t sure if it was in fact automatically fufu if the color of the chain wasn’t silver. Replica ones I’ve seen on YouTube has a gold chain, but not copper or bronze.

I need to see my pair before buying I’m not playing that crooked offset toebox nonsense pre creased bull****
Make sore you look at the right shoe seems like that’s the shoe is off. Seen pic on line comparing it to my right shoe and looks the same on a lot of pairs

Sell them on eBay. Some dumb kid will buy them in that condition. You don't even have to clean them

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 12.35.24 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom