A Ma Maniere AJ4

Wouldn’t it be easier to just make a spreadsheet of your collection or inventory rather than listing it on a trading platform and saying “not for sale/trade, just for my viewing enjoyment” lol

I never listed anything on Tradeblock that wasn’t willing to trade. And when I made offers to people, noticed a ton of people listing shoes that’s not for sale or trade which is a waste of time because you pull up in my search results and you shouldn’t be there if you’re not a viable trade partner. I literally saw someone put a comment on a shoe saying “not selling unless it’s for the moon” :lol:

Tradeblock sums up what sneakers are now in days.

A bunch of lames thinking showing off their lil shoes makes them better than someone else.

They still lame just lame with 200$ shoes on.

Why even put shoes on trade block ur not willing to trade. I can careless about what you have honestly.

Someone needs to start a Tradeblock thread so we can just fire off in there. Also I hate when people make a trade the. Go on twitter and ask should I do this.

Fam if you a whole grown man and cannot make a choice on a trade of your stuff you have other insecurities you need to deal with.

Someone needs to start a Tradeblock thread so we can just fire off in there. Also I hate when people make a trade the. Go on twitter and ask should I do this.

Fam if you a whole grown man and cannot make a choice on a trade of your stuff you have other insecurities you need to deal with.
If you don’t wear your shoes and instead display them in a see through case you’re not really a grown man. Just saying.

Newest TradeBlock "offer".

I asked him to add $100 to make it fair and he tells me the prices in Tradeblock are wrong and says in StockX it's a fair trade.
Then he proceeds to show and circle the offer prices on StockX which STILL have a $60 difference. BIN is over $100. :lol:
Bunch of kidiots on that app.

TB.png

TB1.jpg

Trade block needs to take the values off honestly it be having y’all blind to many other factors

Reasons people trying to trade trash and I mean trash for trophyrooms 7’s

One exclusive release really good materials Probably will never restock will definitely be a collector items for sure if that’s ur bag. Still heat either way imo

482A0C99-67C7-47C8-86DF-D194A7BD6692.png
E145476E-8BFC-43E3-BE98-C61DDD6150FA.png

I get people don’t want bricks on top of bricks for 1 pair of your heat. Especially when someone sends you shoe offers for shoes not even on your wishlist.

But one thing I don’t get is when there are shoes on the other guy’s wish list, and the value is either fair or in their favor and They still decline.

But one thing I don’t get is when there are shoes on the other guy’s wish list, and the value is either fair or in their favor and They still decline.
I swear that’s every offer I send out. It’s on their wish list and I don’t even get a decline/response even when I message them.

I get people don’t want bricks on top of bricks for 1 pair of your heat. Especially when someone sends you shoe offers for shoes not even on your wishlist.

Trade block is full of people just trying to get over most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom