A Ma Maniere AJ4

Before anyone tries to give flak about this redundant post, I did check before I tried to post this and it was clear, but perhaps my computer or browser or this site or the person above me posted it in a magnified form caused a long delay. When this one was finally posted, I noticed the magnified form suddenly appeared.

Yeah ok. :lol: Delete it then. :lol:

Anyways, shoe is alright. PSG 4’s > these

These go so crazy I can’t wait. Love the color as it goes with the AMM theme. Only thing that I can think of that could’ve made these better would be black/dark grey wings and plastic eyelets. Feel like those design details get lost a bit on the pair that’s releasing. All in all these are going to be pretty special. Up there with the 3s for sure.

Last edited:
Not even close.

But you keep hypin’. 👍

If it's not even close, then tell me, what has dropped so far that's worth mentioning as Sneaker of the Year?

im-listening-do-tell.gif

After watching the video on the previous page I must say they are pretty clean after all. They still need a little bit of pop though. Everything from the midsole up is muted. I think a contrasting nike air on the back would've been the move. I think contrasting laces would also bump them up a little bit and that's something I'm usually not a fan of

Jordan x Staples x Crooks & Castles x Converse x Union x Boys and Girls Club x Jabowokeez x Shareef Abdul-Rahim doesn't = SOTY. They're nice sure, but I'm with spoonman on this one. If they do the fire reds correct then I'm more interested in that. They're giving collabs out like lollipops at a doctor's office nowadays its already too much. When ppl start losing their mind over a sub par rapper like Travis Scott having his name attached to a doo doo brown sneaker then I'm out. The hype machine is far too real. I'm in agreement with a lot of the above: for retail yes. Otherwise keep em

After watching the video on the previous page I must say they are pretty clean after all. They still need a little bit of pop though. Everything from the midsole up is muted. I think a contrasting nike air on the back would've been the move. I think contrasting laces would also bump them up a little bit and that's something I'm usually not a fan of

There's very little difference between these and the F&F Travis IVs.

Plan on making a few modifications to this shoe. Definitely going to create some contrasting in the heel area.

Play with the lace colours a bit as well. Easily my favorite A Ma Manure release thus far.

I don’t watch award shows either but I do believe some people actually buy into it. The AMM3 jumped in value right after Complex gave it their SOTY title. People were spending $1000+ on them for a few weeks.

I do appreciate a good discussion about shoes and that’s why I’m here. Might’ve come in hot with comment, no hate meant, just taking the conversation on a side road. Also hype just ****s everything up.

I don’t watch award shows either but I do believe some people actually buy into it. The AMM3 jumped in value right after Complex gave it their SOTY title. People were spending $1000+ on them for a few weeks.

I do appreciate a good discussion about shoes and that’s why I’m here. Might’ve come in hot with comment, no hate meant, just taking the conversation on a side road. Also hype just ****s everything up.

The AMM3s reached $1000??? Sheesh.

I do agree that hype messes everything up. So.... let me switch up my stance.

AMM4s, WORST SHOE OF THE YEAR! Don't buy it!

evil-plan-evil-smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom