A Ma Maniere AJ4

FYyerE2WQAASGT4.jpg

Easily the best view of these 😍

They actually have some contrast, these are kinda meh.

In for retail but if I dont hit I dont really care, more excited about the 12s.

They actually have some contrast, these are kinda meh.

In for retail but if I dont hit I dont really care, more excited about the 12s.

If we're being honest, the 12s are even more boring 🤷‍♂️ . Two colors, pretty much the Flu Game 12s but suede and a different shade of red.

The AMM2s are probably the least boring of the four AMM Jordans, but easily the worst of the four.

FYyerE2WQAASGT4.jpg

Easily the best view of these 😍
I agree, and that’s the sad part about them IMO. 4s are my second favorite J, and I really want to love these, but the monotone upper on these just isn’t for me. They look like they took a brownish purple Hender Scheme upper, and put it on an actual Jordan 4 mid and outsole. Had they added contrasting colors to something on the upper (wings, netting, eyelets), or broken up the color blocking a little, they’d be amazing to me. While I’ll give AMM the benefit of the doubt that the craftsmanship and quality will be good, that doesn’t change how they look for me.

Oh yeah. Damn it's gonna be a long wait til November.

Hey man, just means you have 3 months to save your money just incase you gotta pay resale :lol:. Skip out on that daily coffee for 3 months :lol:
Hoping the resale is like AMM1 level and not AMM3 level if I have to go that route 🙏

Back
Top Bottom