A Ma Maniere AJ4

Finallyyyy got my damn hands on these 😍

8C95CD33-D6B8-4AFB-9EAF-EDF32A1DD946.jpeg

I think the whole shoe being predominantly one color kinda dulled these out.

Especially the color they chose.

A dope shoe nonetheless. Just think they could’ve been even doper with a little more effort/creativity.

Last edited:
They could have added more black on the upper or netting for contrast, laces etc… but these look awesome. My rotation is these and L&Fs and Bred 4s. On foot they are super comfortable once you loosen the laces. Premium all over and inside! That insole!!

They could have added more black on the upper or netting for contrast, laces etc… but these look awesome. My rotation is these and L&Fs and Bred 4s. On foot they are super comfortable once you loosen the laces. Premium all over and inside! That insole!!

Some black wax laces would go so hard 👀

I think they whole shoe being predominantly one color kinda dulled these out.

A dope shoe nonetheless. Just think they could’ve been even doper with a little more effort/creativity.

im not sure if its just cause im at certain point in my life or im just old (knocking on 32) but im a fan of the "quiet luxe" approach AMM takes with their collabs. I dont think every model is a must have like the 12s and the 1s, but every model they do adds a luxury feel to the shoe

I can definitely understand people wanting something that stands out more from a collab but i dont think id change a thing. I will say that IF they were to do a second pair, id want the same exact shoe but instead of the violet ore, it would be a grey slightly lighter than the nike air on the back.

I think the whole shoe being predominantly one color kinda dulled these out.

Fits the theme surrounding the release in my opinion. The social/political voices being heard.

Rocking my pair today and yeah they need some break in time. I'm an 11-11.5 and these are snug. Beautiful shoe tho to me.

Wear my pair regularly and have gotten compliments. Once the shoe breaks in it’s super comfortable if you like a snug fit.

The shoe is snug but not to the point of hurting the pinky toe.

Yeah the inside feels nice after a handful of wears

I didn’t like it at first

Def didn’t think I needed a double when I got those in hand. In fact took one shoe out the box once and back it went

Maybe it was the winter season when these dropped or something. They’re so heavy too.

But I agree Ih that they could’ve been way better. Weird rivet on the heel. Qulted liner didn’t work as well as the 3’s. Quilted insole was unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom