A Ma Maniere AJ4

Looks like that shirt is available here

Welcome15 takes $15 off but shipping is $19.99

I considered it but gonna pass

Been on a hunt for months for this shirt and surprisingly copped my size for damn near retail, idk why but this shirt is going for 250 plus, feel like its the only shirt thats matches the shade of the shoe 100%, its from the 3 collection they did

3CB86DF6-D5CA-468D-A1D7-C84DFB999456.jpeg

Last edited:
Been on a hunt for months and surprisingly copped my size for damn near retail, idk why but this shirt is going for 250 plus, feel like its the only shirt thats matches the shade of the shoe 100%, its from the 3 collection they did

3CB86DF6-D5CA-468D-A1D7-C84DFB999456.jpeg
Where were you lucky enough to find that price?

Do wooden shoe trees work at all in terms of stretching for the infamous pinky toe issue with 4's?

Never had it happen to me with other 4's, but with these AMM's my right pinky toe is getting the rub down. :ohwell:|l

Do wooden shoe trees work at all in terms of stretching for the infamous pinky toe issue with 4's?

Never had it happen to me with other 4's, but with these AMM's my right pinky toe is getting the rub down. :ohwell:|l
I think it’s worth a try, or maybe a slimmer insole.

I’ve used these shoe stretchers on a few pair (never 4s) and they seem to work well with no damage to the shoes. You can stretch by length or by width, so they’ll probably work a lot better than a shoe tree.
Amazon product ASIN B01NAKQEBL

I love these but man they are heavyyyy. Comparing them to my off noir union 4s theyre like 5x the weight lol. even a step up heavier than my amm 3s

Back
Top Bottom