A Ma Maniere AJ4

Welp I faced my fears. My video’s posted (I need these joints :lol: ). Figured not doing it could cost me hundreds so I made a 2 min video discussing women’s reproductive rights since I have a 5 year old daughter who I want to have the same rights as my mom had when she grows up. Is what it is. Hope it pays off.

If you don’t care about annoying your followers, post it a few times. You never know which one of them is the one that’s gonna be seen by AMM or the bot they have choosing people to DM lol

Told James I was sending my daughter to him. He laughed and said to send her to JB bc he begged for kids and they said no. Weird bc they've always done them in the past.

Man tryna ruin my Christmas flex. Me and my lil guy always get matching AMM pairs. But oh well. Kid hitting a growth spurt anyway I guess money saved.

Yall stand in lines outside a store for hours just to take an L. Yet this is cringe ok.... if they did a FCFS release yall would cry about how it doesnt favor working folks. either way people going to complain.

There is always the online release. AMM usually only does local raffles so half the people crying don't even live near a TWG location. so they would have been SOL anyways.

that and people just pay resell and be happy to say my time is money like it took me 10 min to make my vid and discuss what motivates me to vote which is my daughters.
Is standing in line still a thing? The last time I stood in a line for shoes was 98. Even then, at least people weren't "forced" to do something completely un-related to the product that is being purchased. Mixing shoes and politics/social issues is cringe. I'd respect it more if they donated a portion of the proceeds to a local issue affecting the community but I doubt they will do that...

Is standing in line still a thing? The last time I stood in a line for shoes was 98. Even then, at least people weren't "forced" to do something completely un-related to the product that is being purchased. Mixing shoes and politics/social issues is cringe. I'd respect it more if they donated a portion of the proceeds to a local issue affecting the community but I doubt they will do that...
In ‘98 people stood in line to purchase the actual shoes. Nowadays they stand in line to get a raffle ticket which gives them a chance to purchase the shoes.

I will say though that most of AMM in-store raffles have had a decent amount of winners

Just like you aren’t “forced” to post a video. Point is some used to stand in line for hours vs taking a few mins to post a video that could be important. Missing the point. Your post is cringe man.

Think about how these important political issues we are talking about effect the brand as well.
Inflation-Too costly to make 16-23
Abortions-Less population=Not enough workers at retailers, shippers, or manufacturers.
Border Crisis-AJs getting stolen
Supply Chain-AJs getting delayed or less quantities
Corruption-Bots taking over, Footlocker and Trophy Room backdooring. Finishline being Finishline.
Mental Illness-not giving us Military IV, Sacramento X and Cherry XII. As well as bad shape on IX and XIII.
Anyone willing to make a video on this?

Last edited:

We as a country are more politically charged than ever and consumerism which is driven by capitalism which is basically American political bible is very very political fam.

Also if you know the TWG they are very political everyone if the shoes he put out has a message about the blk experience and blk motherhood. Just a lot of y’all don’t care about the art.

Guess what you either care this time or just battle it out online it’s not like they took the opportunity. Like I said most of y’all don’t even live near somewhere to do a in store raffle and if you are one of them you just chatting chatting.

Watching these video submission lot of y’all clearly struggle at following directions.

Like not tagging local news
Not tagging reps
Not tagging AMM
Just a hashtag

Like bro you made the video and did t carefully read what needed to be done.

Watching these video submission lot of y’all clearly struggle at following directions.

Not tagging reps
Not tagging AMM
Just a hashtag

Lol I'm not surprised. The level of stupidity people exhibited is astonishing. They'll ignore every thing that's clearly spelled out and then get mad when ask if they read the directions. But funnier to me was the cringey vids. Saw one dude talking about hate crimes while holding AMM 1s to his face like a phone.

Not tagging reps
Not tagging AMM
Just a hashtag

Not tagging the local news I can understand since that was optional, but not tagging AMM and a local rep is just plain dumb 🤦‍♂️

Think about how these important political issues we are talking about effect the brand as well.
Inflation-Too costly to make 16-23
Abortions-Less population=Not enough workers at retailers, shippers, or manufacturers.
Border Crisis-AJs getting stolen
Supply Chain-AJs getting delayed or less quantities
Corruption-Bots taking over, Footlocker and Trophy Room backdooring. Finishline being Finishline.
Mental Illness-not giving us Military IV, Sacramento X and Cherry XII. As well as bad shape on IX and XIII.
Anyone willing to make a video on this?
You're looking at several of those way different than their brand does.

My whole thing with him is that when you go to the AMM twitter page, they have a pinned post at the top. I don’t sway politically to any side, but you can tell the direction they are going (totally fine). My thing is that what if someone makes a video and their issues don’t align with AMM’s stances; does that disqualify their entry? We live in a “wokeism” climate right now.

I’ll take wokeism over trash, election denying, selfish, bigots, etc.

Last edited:
So many wasted submissions. I’m curious if anyone that did not follow the directions got a DM.

You know people don't have to share or accept someone's opinion/beliefs. You're free to have and express em but that's about it. And if you know the person you want something from won't like the opinion why participate let alone do business with them? It's not hard to choose to shop elsewhere.
Great point.

possible I wouldn't think the issue is the problem or what they care about its possible showing the face matters cause they want to share the video on their socials.
Yes because when they DM you they ask if it’s cool to use your clip in other media content.

You know people don't have to share or accept someone's opinion/beliefs. You're free to have and express em but that's about it. And if you know the person you want something from won't like the opinion why participate let alone do business with them? It's not hard to choose to shop elsewhere.

They want the shoes too bad and they want the shoes for themselves hand delivered. People see consumerism as a right.

Back
Top Bottom