A Ma Maniere AJ4

B0C3E665-9270-460B-8619-FDE85B073B92.png

From a tweet rolling their eyes at these shoe youtubers reviewing fakes just cause they wanna be the first. :lol:

Imagine wanting to be first, reviewing fakes, and still only getting 1k views. :lol:

B0C3E665-9270-460B-8619-FDE85B073B92.png

From a tweet rolling their eyes at these shoe youtubers reviewing fakes just cause they wanna be the first. :lol:

Imagine wanting to be first, reviewing fakes, and still only getting 1k views. :lol:
they do nothing worse than Zsneakerheadz besides videos.

that jabroni does the same exactly thing. just no vids. he begs the fake sellers for pics. has his boys buy the fakes, then has them take pics as if theyre real. never says a word about being fake.

but people love some of that dude and his shady self.

so i guess as long as you just take pics, dont say a word,, maybe youre good!

oh he knows. we got into it before. few times. and he ignored everything i said about asking for pics, having pics of fakes that his boys buy. .

and then his boys all chimed in saying “thats how things are” and making excuses and never admitting dudes into fakes like that.

im ashamed dudes from dmv honestly.

just be honest. if theyre fake, cool. but be honest.

and he knows what fake shoes to post, to not bring attention to himself. thats why he didnt post these a ma maniere. thats why he didnt post the jordan 11 recent fakes. thats why he doesnt show boxes or fronts of boxes.

oh he knows. we got into it before. few times. and he ignored everything i said about asking for pics, having pics of fakes that his boys buy. .

and then his boys all chimed in saying “thats how things are” and making excuses and never admitting dudes into fakes like that.

Oh, ZSneaks

I think all of us have already sort of accepted that these early leaks pics and videos are normally fakes from the past 20 years and they're not to be taken seriously criticizing shades and shapes

Oh, ZSneaks

I think all of us have already sort of accepted that these early leaks pics and videos are normally fakes from the past 20 years and they're not to be taken seriously criticizing shades and shapes
us OG heads

not the kids ruining and taking over the game and everyone in that IG generation. and it spreads like a cancer to those without a clue.

and NT never used to allow pics of fakes. only to warn people. posting pics of early fake shoes and not telling anyone….would have been huge disrespect back then.

imagine if Ekins pics were all from fake factories and he just never said anything……purposefully. but you could spot fakes a mile away then.

as i said. just be honest. but he dont care about NT anymore cuz he gets all his info from PK Kim and friends. but he loves when you post his first look pics of the fakes!

Last edited:
they do nothing worse than Zsneakerheadz besides videos.

that jabroni does the same exactly thing. just no vids. he begs the fake sellers for pics. has his boys buy the fakes, then has them take pics as if theyre real. never says a word about being fake.

but people love some of that dude and his shady self.

so i guess as long as you just take pics, dont say a word,, maybe youre good!

and he knows what fake shoes to post, to not bring attention to himself. thats why he didnt post these a ma maniere. thats why he didnt post the jordan 11 recent fakes. thats why he doesnt show boxes or fronts of boxes.

Just block him at this point. When he talked to you, you didnt have this same level of amimosity in the convo. Besides, Z definitely isnt posting fakes that are based off photoshops and reviewing them for clout lmao.

Now when he post’s real pics of the AMM 4 what are you gonna say then?

Now when he post’s real pics of the AMM 4 what are you gonna say then?
i dont need to block him. he doesnt like NT detectives calling him out, so he aint here much. but people should know he posts fakes and begs fake sellers for pics.

……. definately never once let my disdain for that dude wain

and yeah! go ahead! im waiting for the pics of real AMM4!!!!! he doesnt do that til nike puts em out! lol

he doesnt need NT info anymore. He has PK Kim.

i dont need to block him. he doesnt like NT detectives calling him out, so he aint here much. but people should know he posts fakes and begs fake sellers for pics.

……. definately never once let my disdain for that dude wain

and yeah! go ahead! im waiting for the pics of real AMM4!!!!! he doesnt do that til nike puts em out! lol

he doesnt need NT info anymore. He has PK Kim.

This is a lie. And Soon.

This sound personal b
lol nope.

just a matter of honor. just be honest and upfront. especially when asked or its brought up that he routinely deals with fake sellers.

and it isnt a lie. my man doesnt need NT info. he has PK kim and fake sellers.

lemme guess, he will have pics of the real AMM 4 version, the same week the fake ones release (as usual) lol

Sounds like dude hurt you lol
sorry im vocal about someone showing fakes and wanting honesty for it.

my god how NT has changed, when the dude posting pics of fake shoes is allowed and praised. maybe its cuz the NT code of conduct says how fakes wont be tolerated………. unless i guess you dont tell people theyre fakes.

he uses a lot of stock nike pictures now. make sure that his peoples buy the fakes and then he posts pics. since the same asian arm in every photo is a dead giveaway. theres been improvement. just no honesty lol.

Last edited:
I think deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus is just talking about how things used to be, and how they are now up here and online. Fakes are more accepted now. Like people who run to post fakes up here from IG post don't think twice.

and try to say they're in the same factories and same materials yada yada.

and dudes just try to hurry up and post pics regardless for views, likes and subscribers.

That wasn't cool before or accepted on NT. Things are different. It is what it is now.

Back
Top Bottom