A Ma Maniere AJ4

found this the other day on twitter..
cant remember who posted it.

4A9CBBA9-F972-40CE-9302-F84DC18D85B8.jpeg

Too chatty patty for me, I just be tryin to see the shoes

That’s dude point tho. People “new” to NT love posting fake first-look pics and not informing people they are fake. This leads to unnecessary multiple page discussions about color, color blocking, shape, etc. Back in the day (5+ years ago), this was not accepted on the NT forum at all. The posting of fakes would result in the post being immediately deleted.

I couldn't care less if early leaks are real or fake, as long as they are the correct colorway. Sure I'd love for nothing to leak until the shop gets an opportunity to show them and tell the story, but that's not realistic these days. So fake or not, I enjoy seeing the colorway.

I couldn't care less if early leaks are real or fake, as long as they are the correct colorway. Sure I'd love for nothing to leak until the shop gets an opportunity to show them and tell the story, but that's not realistic these days. So fake or not, I enjoy seeing the colorway.
Has always been my stance as well. Never put any energy or care surrounding whether or not a leaked pair is real or fake. Only thing I’ve ever looked at these leaks for are if they’re a correct representation of the colors and colorblocking.

Copped , Now we need pics of the white 12s that they are dropping since we already have pics of the black 12s

I’m in for these. These gonna be hard af to cop but will look even harder on feet flexing for these Instagram models and all my hashtags for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom