A Ma Maniere AJ4

These are nice I can’t wait for the official images but at least we all know what we’re getting not that a ma maniere 3 copy color way

I'm a fan. The shade of purple on the nubuck is really distinctive and eye-catching even in that washed out picture in the grass.

Hoping to grab one for retail and get out the way, but I can't even trip after getting the IIIs for retail.

He knew them ****s was fake just look this face 😂 0393CDB7-A466-42DE-B0E7-E013BCE24200.jpeg
He’s got that face and smile you’d want to punch. 🤷‍♂️

They’re okay. I love 4s so I’ll be going for them. Retail or bust though. I’m glad they aren’t the same colorway as the 3s though. That would have been mad lazy.
This is my exact sentiment. I love 4s, so I’m going for them, but I’m not exactly blown away by them. Not super keen on the entire front of the outsole/midsole and then that back half of the midsole all being the same sail color. But glad they’ve got more color than all the other AMM pairs.

Maybe I’m saying it wrong lol but I’m hoping for a cool message somewhere on the sneakers

It's "pull" tab, as in you pull the tab to help get your foot into the shoe. :lol:

This belongs in this thread...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom